PING: Liz Hampton!!!

Old April 24th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

Default PING: Liz Hampton!!!

I tried responding to your email (vsisp) but it came back! Are you
still using echoweb?

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown
Old May 1st 12, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Apr 24, 1:54*pm, ndjoan wrote:
I tried responding to your email (vsisp) but it came back! *Are you
still using echoweb?

--
* * * * Joan

See my needlework hehttp://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

happiness, then go ahead and worry! *If they can't, why worry?

Unknown

Not sure why the vsisp address didn't work. We thought we might be
getting wireless this week but, as our friend told us, the flyer in
the mail was wrong and it sounds like it will be another couple of
years of dial up for us. We could get something more advanced if we
wanted to pay for it but, right now, anyway, we're cheaper than we are
impatient. We can use the library's wireless for free if we need to
download something big or, if it's REALLY BIG, we can take it to a
friend's house for a few hours and use their even faster connection.
It's kind of a pain for DH to unplug everything and put the iMac in
the car but it's doable for the price. :-)
Liz from Humbug
Old May 1st 12, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in Calif

Liz from Humbug wrote:
we're cheaper than we are
impatient. We can use the library's wireless for free if we need to
download something big or, if it's REALLY BIG, we can take it to a
friend's house for a few hours and use their even faster connection.

Same here. Having all those videos, music players, etc. available
provides too much distraction from the paying work I'm supposed to be
doing, so I find myself asking why I should pay several times as much
for something that IMPAIRS my ability to get work done.

Obviously, when DBF moves in, he'll have high-speed installed for his
use, and I'll have to work on my self-discipline when it's available
without hiking over to the library or (outside the very limited
neighborhood library hours) my favorite lunch spot.

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 3/18/12 -- Monogram by Rita Weiss

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

from Liz Hampton-stitching news thistletoes Needlework 1 August 18th 07 01:06 AM
PING: Liz Eastern Edge Yarn 1 January 31st 06 06:34 PM
Mancuso quilt show Hampton Virginia bdiane Quilting 6 February 28th 05 01:28 PM
Liz Ophelia Yarn 1 December 24th 04 05:09 PM
Liz Beinchat Yarn 1 August 13th 04 06:39 PM