It's someone's birthday!

Old October 5th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.[_2_]

Default It's someone's birthday!

Today is Liz's birthday! Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzz,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most *wonderful* day and many wishes for *lots* more
birthdays to come!

Joan
Old October 5th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/5/11 12:41 PM, Joan E. wrote:
Today is Liz's birthday! Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzz,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most *wonderful* day and many wishes for *lots* more
birthdays to come!

Joan

I'll hum along -

Happy Day Liz!
Old October 5th 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 10/5/2011 12:41 PM, Joan E. wrote:
Today is Liz's birthday! Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzz,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most *wonderful* day and many wishes for *lots* more
birthdays to come!

Joan

Since Joan has so ably started I'll join in....so long
as no one listens to carefully to anything other than
the words.

Happy Birthday, Liz

Nancy
Old October 6th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

On 10/5/2011 9:41 AM, Joan E. wrote:
Today is Liz's birthday! Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzz,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

I hope you have a most *wonderful* day and many wishes for *lots* more
birthdays to come!

Joan

And many mmmmmooooorrrrrrreeeeee! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old October 6th 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Oct 6, 6:02*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Ellice K. wrote:

Happy Birthday, Liz - I'll throw my off-key warble in there to a fellow
Libra (well, I'm at least mostly Libra).

Ellice

Many of my favorite people are Libras! * Happy Sweet 16, Liz! *(You're
surely not old enough to admit to 29.)

--

Karen C - California

snip

Thanks to ALL of you!!!!! Had a nice day yesterday. There was a
"Happy Birthday" headband at my work station, as well as a hand made
card, a box of truffles (from the company) and my friends had
decorated my work station with crepe paper! :-) DH is great every day
so, after 30 years of knowing him, I don't expect him to celebrate
special "days" he celebrates when he chooses to celebrate, which means
that sometimes we celebrate a Tuesday or . . . :-) We're short this
week and next week I work from 4 PM to 9 PM (Harry & David is hiring
for "the season" again) so we'll probably go to dinner the weekend
after that. The birthday lasts all month, after all! :-) Also, I
heard from all three sisters, which is the best part!!!!

Liz from Humbug

OH! I'm 56 and proud of it! There are people terminally ill or
fatally injured who would dearly love to have a 56th birthday but
won't survive to do so. :-( I plan to have a LOT more birthdays,
too!!!!!! :-))
Old October 7th 11, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

Today is Liz's birthday! *Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzz,
Haaappyyyy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Happy Belated!! I'm glad you had a good one!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old October 10th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 10/6/11 11:27 AM, in article
, "Liz from

Ellice K. wrote:

[...]

Sounds fabulous. I do look forward to the call from my DB, and if I'm
really lucky the nieces & nephews join in. We also tend to celebrate the
whenever...though we did recently get a restaurant coupon thing from
Bloomspot for our new favorite, and perhaps it may be in the works for then
- who knows.

Glad you're getting some seasonal work.

Liz from Humbug

OH! I'm 56 and proud of it! There are people terminally ill or
fatally injured who would dearly love to have a 56th birthday but
won't survive to do so. :-( I plan to have a LOT more birthdays,
too!!!!!! :-))

Good for you - surely the best attitude. While I won't admit my age, it's
mostly because DH's sisters are so awful, and made a huge stink that I was
much older than DH (older but not so huge an amount) that now it's become
principle - of course DH knows. The funniest thing is that spontaneously
about 15 years ago my DB's kids decided that I was at least 2 years younger
than my DB - when in fact it's just the opposite. Hilarious - and my DB said
he actually had taken to introducing me as his sister, younger. Except to
the people who we grew up with - many of whom he's remained close with.

I love this attitude, and despite my whining, my mantra to my doctors is "it
could be so much worse." And it's true. My childhood BFF (from 12-35) died
when she was 35, I was 34, and on the b-day of our 3rd musketeer. It was
horrible, she left a 3 yr old son - and this put perspective on our lives.
The next year my parents passed away in their early 60s (unexpectedly), so I
think of them all kind of together, and how dearly Sally & her family
would've loved a few more years.

Ellice

OT - Somebody's Birthday Sharon Needlework 1 July 5th 07 06:44 PM
It's my birthday!! Janner Quilting 12 January 20th 06 10:36 AM
Somebody's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! clancy Needlework 6 July 8th 05 09:17 PM
Somebody's Birthday clancy Needlework 7 July 6th 05 05:39 PM
OT - It's my birthday! Johanna Gibson Quilting 16 December 19th 03 01:30 PM