RCTN member in the "news"

Old August 29th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.[_2_]

Default RCTN member in the "news"

Our own Liz Hampton is featured in Nordic Needle's Stitcher’s
Showcase! Liz, why didn't you say something????

Anyway, here's a link:
http://www.nordicneedle.net/2011/08/...e-liz-hampton/

Nice piece and congrats!!!!

Joan
Old August 30th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Aug 29, 12:26*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
Our own Liz Hampton is featured in Nordic Needle's Stitcher’s
Showcase! *Liz, why didn't you say something????

Anyway, here's a link:http://www.nordicneedle.net/2011/08/...e-liz-hampton/

Nice piece and congrats!!!!

Joan

Too shy & retiring, I guess. :-)) Thank you!

One of the nicest things about the tabletopper is that Evelyn keeps
it on her dining room table instead of hiding it away "so it doesn't
get dirty". :-) I WAS sure to mention to her, though, that I wish
the bridge had been built in 1911 instead of 1917 because it would
have been easier to stitch!! :-)))

Liz from Humbug
Old August 30th 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2011-08-29, Joan E. wrote:
Our own Liz Hampton is featured in Nordic Needle's Stitcher?s
Showcase! Liz, why didn't you say something????

Anyway, here's a link:
http://www.nordicneedle.net/2011/08/...e-liz-hampton/

Nice piece and congrats!!!!

Joan

I haven't ready this weeks newletter yet, so I haven't seen this. I
need to go read it!
-margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John

Old September 1st 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Aug 30, 10:06*am, Dianne Lewandowski
wrote:
Congratulations! *Wish there had been a close up.

Dianne

Unfortunately - or fortunately? - I'm a better stitcher than
photographer! :-)

Liz from Humbug