ok one of you will be able to find me something

Old August 23rd 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

Default ok one of you will be able to find me something

On Aug 22, 4:51*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
a pattern to construct a bird carrier. FREE of course!

Cheryl

DH always used a small (or large - depending upon the size of the
bird) cat carrier. For car trips he might put food or a tiny amount
of water in a ceramic feeder cup since we could stop and give them
water along the way. For a longer trip, he would slice an orange into
quarters and put that in for them. It would give them something to
entertain themselves and had the added bonus of a high water content.
Liz from Humbug
Old August 23rd 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 8/23/11 11:52 AM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Aug 22, 4:51 pm, Cheryl wrote:
a pattern to construct a bird carrier. FREE of course!

Cheryl

DH always used a small (or large - depending upon the size of the
bird) cat carrier. For car trips he might put food or a tiny amount
of water in a ceramic feeder cup since we could stop and give them
water along the way. For a longer trip, he would slice an orange into
quarters and put that in for them. It would give them something to
entertain themselves and had the added bonus of a high water content.
Liz from Humbug

well, we're reading that the "soft carriers" are better for the birds.
Buying one is $50+ - a roll of "pet mesh" (which has many other uses) is
$14, I have prequilted material and fleece at home!

Cheryl
Old August 23rd 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On Aug 22, 4:51 pm, Cheryl wrote:
a pattern to construct a bird carrier. FREE of course!

Cheryl

DH always used a small (or large - depending upon the size of the
bird) cat carrier. For car trips he might put food or a tiny amount
of water in a ceramic feeder cup since we could stop and give them
water along the way. For a longer trip, he would slice an orange into
quarters and put that in for them. It would give them something to
entertain themselves and had the added bonus of a high water content.
Liz from Humbug

well, we're reading that the "soft carriers" are better for the birds.
Buying one is $50+ - a roll of "pet mesh" (which has many other uses) is
$14, I have prequilted material and fleece at home!

Cheryl

It's not free but I know Ii have seen a butterwick or a mcalls pattern for
one.
Have you tried Joanns?
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Old August 23rd 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On Aug 22, 4:51 pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

when I get a free moment! Which isn't this week!

My $10 find DiMa[_2_] Quilting 14 December 21st 09 01:09 AM
My new find Boca Jan Quilting 8 July 22nd 08 03:10 PM
AD: Find the items you cant find + more brett Rubberstamps 0 February 24th 04 02:12 PM
Where can I find.... aeromom Sewing 2 October 25th 03 12:25 AM
where can I find...... rozita_rh Jewelry 1 August 31st 03 08:28 AM