seamstress 1320F

Old November 11th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Richard Hathaway

Default seamstress 1320F

hi
can anyone help with instruction manual for seamstress 1320F sewong
machine.
thanks in advance.
ricky

Old November 11th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate Dicey

Richard Hathaway wrote:

hi
can anyone help with instruction manual for seamstress 1320F sewong
machine.
thanks in advance.
ricky

Not directly, but you could as on the Yahoo group, Wefixit: they have a
huge collective knoledge base and access to all sorts of things. It
might take a while to filter back to you...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 11th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Richard Hathaway wrote:
hi
can anyone help with instruction manual for seamstress
1320F sewong machine.
thanks in advance.
ricky

Are you sure "Seamstress" is the brand, and not a model
designation? I'm not finding anything at all. Sorry,

Beverly

Old November 12th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Richard Hathaway

thanks for looking beverly
model of the machine is 1320F and seamstress was a badge stuck on the
side there are no other names on the machine.

ricky

Old November 12th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Richard Hathaway wrote:
thanks for looking beverly
model of the machine is 1320F and seamstress was a badge
stuck on the side there are no other names on the machine.

ricky

Good luck, it's possible a sewing group regular, Ron Anderson:
Ron Anderson
A1 Sewing Machine
PO Box 60, Sand Lake, NY 12153
518-469-5133
http://www.singera1sewing.com
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com
will pop in here with some info. Or you might try contacting him.
I haven't found anything in any of my bookmarked sites.

NAYY,

Beverly

Old November 13th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Val

"Richard Hathaway" wrote in message
news:31f0a60f84a8ac6a64201cc7bdbc9f5b.26492@mygate .mailgate.org...

Since it's a slow and really nasty, stormy day with nothing good on TV and
I'm in an "I don't wanna do nuthin" mood I have been searching the web for
your machine. From what I can tell the official brand name of your machine
is Viscount 1320F. It's apparently a heavy duty straight stitch and zig-zag
model; probably where the 'seamstress' part comes in, perhaps made for heavy
use. It seems to have been made in Japan but imported and sold through the
Singer Manufacturing Company in England for a brief period. I couldn't find
any exact dates but from what I surmised after reading what I could find
this was done for only a few years before WWll. There is now a UK company
that sells Viscount knitting and sewing machines. I couldn't find any
historical connection between the Singer Company and the present Viscount
company. I can't tell where they now manufacture, UK or Japan. Some of the
newer machines are tagged with "Indonesia".

You might try contacting the Viscount Company, now known as the Silver
Viscount Company and see if they could possibly help you out. There is an
address, email and phone numbers for contacts listed on their site.

http://www.silverviscount.co.uk/

Good luck!

Val

Old November 13th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Ron Anderson

Send me a photo of the front of the machine of list and perhaps I have
something in my box of old manuals compatible.
Small chance but worth the shot

Old November 14th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Vikki In WA State

Richard, I used a seamstress machine for years. It was a workhorse and I am
sorry I got rid of it. I can't help you with a book or anything, but you
might have a really good machine there.

--
Vikki in WA State

"Ron Anderson" wrote in message
m...
Send me a photo of the front of the machine of list and perhaps I have
something in my box of old manuals compatible.
Small chance but worth the shot

--
Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
PO Box 60, Sand Lake, NY 12153
518-469-5133
http://www.singera1sewing.com
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com
"Richard Hathaway" wrote in message
news:31f0a60f84a8ac6a64201cc7bdbc9f5b.26492@mygate .mailgate.org...
hi
can anyone help with instruction manual for seamstress 1320F sewong
machine.
thanks in advance.
ricky

seamstress contractor wants some work dreamcreations Sewing 4 February 13th 06 12:29 PM
seamstress contractor wants some work dreamcreations Sewing 0 February 12th 06 02:20 PM
THE SEAMSTRESS SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 3 April 5th 05 11:45 AM
Seamstress work needed in exchange for vacation time a lake cottage. Frank Sewing 6 October 10th 04 11:57 PM
Still looking for an able seamstress Joerg Estelmann Sewing 1 June 6th 04 04:11 PM