finished, finished, finished, finished, finished

Old August 7th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

Default finished, finished, finished, finished, finished

that's right, I finished 5 quilts. While the boys were away for the weekend,
I found the time to make binding for 5 quilts & they are finally all
finished....wanna see?:
mad about plaid: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04642

Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for close up,
especially the close up of the quilting:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80

Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn binding (Joshua's
idea):
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628

boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old August 7th 06, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Teri

They are all lovely. Congratulations!!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

:
: Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for
close up,
: especially the close up of the quilting:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80
:
: Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn
binding (Joshua's
: idea):
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624
:
: 2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638
:
: 2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628
:
: boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
: Teri
:
: --

Old August 7th 06, 10:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's marvellous to get all those done, Teri.
Good for you - they're so eye-catching, too.
..
In message 6GCBg.16301$RD.110@fed1read08, Terbear
writes
that's right, I finished 5 quilts. While the boys were away for the weekend,
I found the time to make binding for 5 quilts & they are finally all
finished....wanna see?:
mad about plaid: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04642

Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for close up,
especially the close up of the quilting:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80

Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn binding (Joshua's
idea):
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628

boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
Teri

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 7th 06, 11:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

Terbear wrote:

that's right, I finished 5 quilts. While the boys were away for the weekend,
I found the time to make binding for 5 quilts & they are finally all
finished....wanna see?:
mad about plaid: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04642

Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for close up,
especially the close up of the quilting:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80

Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn binding (Joshua's
idea):
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628

boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
Teri

Wow! FAAAAAAB!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 7th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

Great work, Teri! Of course, I'm rather partial to the Your Pick, but I like
them all. Want to come up here and find some time for me? I could use a
weekend to myself!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 7th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Doing a really long happy dance for ya!!!

Denny
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54
Old August 7th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Maybe I should send my "boys" away soon! Great job of finishing UFO's.
Did you have time to sleep?

Susan

Old August 7th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther

That's just got to be world's record in finishing. Wow. And the quilts are
wonderful. I especially love the candy jar quilt. Happy dancing for you.
Now. Tell us. We all need to know. Exactly how did you manage to finish 5
in one weekend? There are certainly some skills you need to share with us.
Polly

Old August 7th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NancyB

wrote:

that's right, I finished 5 quilts.

These are all wonderful, Teri! I'm partial to plaids.

NancyB (NS, Canada)
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 7th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

How cool!!! Love the plaid one. I've been collecting plaids for some
such future project. I like yours! Love the candy jars too. Who knew
there were so many candy fabrics!? Did you have to spend a long time
collecting? Tell Joshua for me that I love his idea about the candy
corn binding. (Is he by any chance interested in quilting?)

Thanks for sharing! And congrats on getting all that worek done!

Kay Ahr in NV