Simply Quilts Schedule for April - No fooling!

Old March 31st 05, 12:43 PM
AliceW

Default Simply Quilts Schedule for April - No fooling!

http://alexandersonquilts.com/simply...h=04&year=2005

April starts 1100 series shows with four of them appearing on each Monday
starting on April 4. The shows a

1101 Quilting Tips & Tricks w/ Mark Lipinski
1102 Fortune Cookie Challenge
1103 Quilt Toppers w/ Linda Milligan and Nancy Smith
1104 Casting Shadows With Discharge w/ Colleen Wise

Also, on April 6th, the "Twisted Log Cabin" episode #802 will air. I love
this episode. While looking at details for this episode, I found this link
on cutting strips without getting the dreaded "V" shape. Hey, Christina,
this is for you:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/ar...443428,00.html

The weather is starting to get nice, so we may not all be able to watch
these shows, so remember to program your VCRs and Tivos. Enjoy!
--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old April 5th 05, 11:44 AM
Hal Kraus

www.abbydesigns.com.au

Old April 5th 05, 11:48 AM
Hal Kraus

www.abbydesigns.com.au

AliceW wrote:

http://alexandersonquilts.com/simply...h=04&year=2005

April starts 1100 series shows with four of them appearing on each Monday
starting on April 4. The shows a

1101 Quilting Tips & Tricks w/ Mark Lipinski
1102 Fortune Cookie Challenge
1103 Quilt Toppers w/ Linda Milligan and Nancy Smith
1104 Casting Shadows With Discharge w/ Colleen Wise

Also, on April 6th, the "Twisted Log Cabin" episode #802 will air. I love
this episode. While looking at details for this episode, I found this link
on cutting strips without getting the dreaded "V" shape. Hey, Christina,
this is for you:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/ar...443428,00.html

The weather is starting to get nice, so we may not all be able to watch
these shows, so remember to program your VCRs and Tivos. Enjoy!

Simply Quilts Schedule for October AliceW Quilting 4 October 7th 03 11:24 PM
Simply Quilts AliceW Quilting 29 October 2nd 03 06:14 PM
Simply Quilts Schedule for September LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 4 August 29th 03 02:20 AM
Petition to stop SIMPLY Quilts from airing only once a day NYC-FMS Quilting 39 August 10th 03 10:26 PM
Simply Quilts Schedule for August AliceW Quilting 0 July 30th 03 04:22 PM