cutter for Globe M34

Old October 15th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
P Gray

Default cutter for Globe M34

Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker
Old October 15th 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_2_]

P Gray wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34
overlocker

This is an international newsgroup. You appear to be in New
Zealand, so this may not help. I have no way of knowing if
Ron Anderson has parts for your machine, but he is a
terrific resource and a regular contributor on the
alt.sewing newsgroup. He may be able to provide you
information about service and parts:

Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

e-mail:
ron [at] a1sewingmachine dot com
(do the obvious un-munging)

NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

Old October 15th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Ron Anderson

"P Gray" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

Globe is an off brand.
If you can send me photo's I may be able to locate them.
You can send them to my email

Old October 15th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Ron Anderson

"Ron Anderson" wrote in message
net...

"P Gray" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

Globe is an off brand.
If you can send me photo's I may be able to locate them.
You can send them to my email

--
Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

You might also look on the old knives for any part numbers.

--
Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

Can Anyone Identify the maker of this Glass Globe? saxaplexpublshing Glass 2 November 26th 07 06:31 PM
FA: Kassel Large World Globe ** NEW ** TJ Marketplace 0 March 30th 06 07:32 PM
How to make a globe knot Harry Knots 1 December 31st 04 01:01 AM
Boston Globe Mentions Cross Stitch Lucy Boyer Needlework 7 November 29th 04 03:45 PM
ISO: world globe, totally way OT (from Sooz) Dr. Sooz Beads 2 January 21st 04 07:58 AM