AD - Art Deco Beads and More!

Old July 7th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Art Deco Beads and More!

Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 3 new sets of beads on ebay tonight.
There's a big set of orphan beads. Eighty beads in a strand that measures
over 4 feet long!
There's also a set of sparkling raku disc beads and WOW, do these ever have
impact in numbers!
My favorite set has to be "Art Deco" inspired by the clean lines and fleur
designs of the Art Deco Style. It reminds me of all the old hotels along
South Beach in Miami, only this set of beads was made with what
else?....Raku! They are alive with color!

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful weekend!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

Old July 7th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

Oh, just kill me already!!!!

I want to find a giant EBay Fork and stab at anyone inching toward the
Bid Button!!!!!! The discs especially make me SWOON!!!!! You
continue to amaze me with each new set!!!!

Katie, sobbing quietly in the corner

Old July 7th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Awww..... Thanks Katie!
"Ebay Fork"...LOL!...*snort*
I wonder if the pound button (#) on your keyboard would work.
Your bead tantrums just crack me up!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

ps.com...

Old July 7th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Dawn,
These are all beautiful. The disks make me weep with envy at your
talent.
Good luck with the auctions, I hope they bring in big bids.

Patti

Old July 11th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Dawn -- the style is TERRIFIC. Keep making them.

Becki