Going around in circles

Old March 10th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default Going around in circles

OK, I warned you! I completed another top. I am on a rollllllll. Or on a
circle, LOL

I hope you enjoy my witty comments. Snarfl

(Feeling a bit off the beaten path today)

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...00641722TzgBOW

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old March 10th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Colorful!! Good job!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old March 10th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Rollin Rollin Rollin down the river

Now YOU can sing that along with me

Butterfly (Can't remember who or the rest of the words to this particular
song--Proud Mary keeps on Rollin or am I thinking of 2 Separate Songs????)

Old March 10th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I think Boca Jan must have a fever. Spring fever! WTG Jan!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old March 10th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kris in Portland, Oregon

"Boca Jan" wrote in message

OK, I warned you! I completed another top. I am on a rollllllll. Or on a
circle, LOL

I hope you enjoy my witty comments. Snarfl

(Feeling a bit off the beaten path today)

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...00641722TzgBOW

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
snipsnstitchesatyahoodotcom
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan- Hide quoted text -

Yes it's CCR and the song Proud Mary

Kris
Old March 10th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr[_3_]

I love the bright colors. It looks much too complicated for me - I can
barely get straight seams right. "The wheels on the bs go round and
round..."

Sherry Starr

Old March 10th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Complete lyrics are at
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/creedence+clearwater+revival/proud+mary_20034308.html

Julia in MN

-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/
-----------

Old March 10th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Love it! Those brights and blacks with dots are so happy! Good job!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Boca Jan" wrote in message
OK, I warned you! I completed another top. I am on a rollllllll. Or on a
circle, LOL

I hope you enjoy my witty comments. Snarfl

(Feeling a bit off the beaten path today)

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...00641722TzgBOW

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
snipsnstitchesatyahoodotcom
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

Help sewing circles MaleQuilter Quilting 16 November 5th 07 06:23 PM
cutting circles Sunny Quilting 15 September 2nd 06 06:43 PM
Take-along projects and Circles Sandy Ellison Quilting 6 June 28th 06 03:32 PM
Going in circles marbles_2 Quilting 12 July 23rd 05 02:57 PM
Crocheting in circles... AlenasMom Yarn 9 January 31st 04 04:33 AM