For our art quilters- washable iridescent glitter spray!

Old February 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default For our art quilters- washable iridescent glitter spray!

I received my Home-Sew catalog today and found this cool product- a
permanent, washable, iridescent spray-on product! I am ordering some
and am anxious to try it on some water on an appliqued landscape
quilt. If you go to www.homesew.com and search for Item# PA474
you'll find it!

FashionBlast Spray
$6.75
PA474

This is a permanent spray. It allows you to add sparkle to clothing
and home decor items that will not wash out. In iridescent glitter
crystalina only. 4 oz. pump spray bottle.

You're welcome!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old February 13th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

This glitter spray product has conjured up visions........but then my pain
meds have finally kicked in on a very bad day so that's to be expected.
There's about a dozen of us gals, who are now in our 60s who kicked in a few
of the good ol' boys union doors during our youth to work in the heavy
construction industry. We've been getting together one weekend every summer
for about the past 25 years. What started out as a "Yee-HAW! Friday night to
early Sunday morning non stop party, get home in time to shower and go to
work on Monday has turned into a "I'll be there Saturday afternoon I don't
want to drive after dark, herbal tea drinking, talk about grandkids,
aches/pains, knit, crochet, one glass of wine with dinner, I need to drive
home before it gets dark on Sunday" chatty catch up session. The only thing
that has hasn't changed is the Saturday night, moon light giggling and
floundering lake side skinny dip. I'm wondering how this spray sticks to old
rumpled nekkid bodies. *EG* I must forward this product information on to
those making the final plans........hehehehehee. I'll report back in July

Val

ups.com...

Old February 13th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Lord have mercy. Polly

"Val" wrote This glitter spray product has conjured up visions........but

Old February 13th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Visions of alien-like glow-in-the-dark creatures cavorting
on the shores of the lake . . . . . . (background music -
theme to the X-Files) rofl

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: Lord have mercy. Polly
:
: "Val" wrote
This glitter spray product has conjured up
visions........((snip)) the Saturday night,
: moon light giggling and floundering lake side skinny
dip. I'm wondering
: how this spray sticks to old rumpled nekkid bodies. *EG*
I must forward
: this product information on to those making the final
: plans........hehehehehee. I'll report back in July
:
: Val
:
:
: "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
:
: I received my Home-Sew catalog today and found this cool
product- a
: permanent, washable, iridescent spray-on product!
((snip)):
:

Old February 14th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sue Stringfellow

Love it, just love it! The carousing all weekend part- not so much the
glitter spray part!

--
Sue Stringfellow