AD:Golden Oldies Relists

Old June 1st 04, 03:17 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD:Golden Oldies Relists

Hi Beady Buddies,
Well it seems like Spring is streaking by and summer's on the rise. I hope
you are enjoying the (hopefully) nice weather - We're on the southern side
of that wide rainy band that's plaguing the country. Not enough to flood or
anything like that though.

I've relisted several things from long ago... a couple of kits that sold and
were never paid for... and some popular ones that I had extra's of in my
stash. Take a peak and put in a bid!

Amethyst Delight w/Custom Seed Mix #491
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770531793
Red/White/Teal Bracelet or Necklace Kit #585
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770531900
Vintage Japanese Rose Heart/Crystal Kit #245
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770532929
Vintage Tri-Color Tassel Kit #234
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770533435
Solar Flair Lampworked Kit #93
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770534116
Forsythia Tints Lampworked Kit #280
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=770544838

If you purchase the BIN kits, remember shipping is free!
Thanks for looking!

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
PayPal Merchant Account
https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=7XJ98L86Z7S2C

AD: auction relists beadgirl Beads 1 January 8th 04 02:06 AM
OT for Newbies and Oldies Dr. Sooz Beads 3 September 19th 03 07:37 AM