FMG Beading contest?

Old May 29th 04, 05:33 AM
Debbie B

Thank you. I've been hesitating about buying from them again cause the
shipping was kind of high. I think I will stick with my Halsey Trading,
Black Cat, and my locals.

Thanks so much.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Mj" wrote in message
Try this: http://snipurl.com/6qob

Mj

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Me too please. I would like to know why too

debbie r h c b at earthlink dot net

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Dorothy" wrote in message
Kandice Seeber wrote:
Same reasons as Sooz and Becki and others here.

Okay, will someone please email me the info? Too many people that I
consider to be reasonable in other areas have echoed this feeling and
I'd like to know why. (dorothy at the-wolves dot com)

Thanks,
Dorothy

---

---

Old May 29th 04, 07:04 AM
Dr. Sooz

Try this: http://snipurl.com/6qob

This is one of the reasons I put together the Links List, why FMG isn't on it,
and why I won't send a single cent to FMG for anything, ever. I feel the same
way Becki does in her 1998 post. And I got my info completely independently
from her......from other people, who don't even know Becki, whom I trust. I
trust Becki, and I trust them. I think that it isn't necessary to behave the
way I believe FMG has behaved in order to get ahead in this world.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 29th 04, 06:19 PM
BeckiBead

Thanks to those who found the old posts. I hate going into all that again.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 29th 04, 06:23 PM
BeckiBead

MUH HA HA -- I just went back and read that post from 6 years ago -- no mincing
of words there, eh? LMAO

Old May 31st 04, 06:24 AM
Craftology

why don't you support FMG? Is there some reason we shouldn't purchase from
them?

I'd like to know this answer too.

Caren
Old May 31st 04, 11:06 AM
WildPoppy1

actually, i'm entering a gold fill wire crocheted bracelet i made with 26 ga
wire, and austiran lead crystals, assorted colors, that are scattered randomly
in the work, in the afghan stitch. that stitch gives a beaded piece a very
loomed look, i tend to use it most of the time.

i love the way it turned out... and while it isn't as intracate as some of the
wonderful beaded amulet bags or sculptured neckpieces, it's different with the
crochet, and i like it!

it's only about 1 1/4'' wide, and i used a fairly large hook, so it's lacy but
stable and very comfy to wear.

i've been selling very wide versions of this in sterling/fine silver some over
2'' and with a scattered crystal one color bead and they have been very well
received.

so, you will be seeing a modest entry from me.

pat
wild poppy designs...
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html
Old May 31st 04, 05:15 PM
Candace

Hi Pat

My husband ahnd I came across your page almost two months ago, and we spent
half an hour oohing and ahhing over your work! Very striking pieces,
especially the cornucopia.

Good luck with your entry!!

Old June 1st 04, 12:12 AM
WildPoppy1

thanks!
cheryl (dragnbead) did the wonderful veggie beads for me.
i have to work on updating my pages, cheryl helped me get those up and i knew
how to use the aol 3 publishing then they went and changed things and i gotta
learn a whole new thing.

i'm not good at learning a whole new thing.
i figure when cheryl notices its the same stuff she helped me with she will
take pity on me and ..... naw, she's a lawyer now, i'll have to listen to
"arguements...and examinations maybe even cross examinations......"

maybe i'll just learn to create new web stuff!

hi cheryl....
pat
pat moses-caudel
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html