Greetings! (de-lurking)

Old March 16th 04, 02:50 AM
fran

By the by - what ever happened to the Angel Of Procrastination?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:07:06 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 3/15/04 10:39 AM, in article , "Susan
Hartman/Dirty Linen" wrote:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Suzanne had some very interesting things
to say about Greetings! (de-lurking):

Well, we're usually friendly, but there seems to be a lot of sniping
going on lately, no matter what the topic is. *sigh*

End-of-winter cabin fever possibly. That or the Midol Fairy needs to
put in an appearance. ;-)

Seanette -

Thanks for the laugh! Just what I needed on a Monday morning after the
snarkiness online making me scratch my head and say, "*Why* do I read
this stuff?" It's because of the image of the Midol fairy that I'll
carry with me always...is there a chart for that? VBG

Sue

I think one needs to be designed!
Companion piece - the PMS bad fairy!

Cheryl

Old March 16th 04, 03:12 AM
Jadai

Hello. I agree. Too much snipping. I'd like to hear about the Lions Club logo
design as well. I hope someone will respond to the question at hand in the
original posting.
Old March 16th 04, 04:28 AM
Texasxsgal1

By the by - what ever happened to the Angel Of Procrastination?

we'll get to it . . . . someday lolol
kathy
san antonio
Old March 16th 04, 04:14 PM
Joan Erickson

fran wrote:

By the by - what ever happened to the Angel Of Procrastination?

Evidently still waiting for MLI to design her! At one point she
decided she didn't like the connotation that AoP brings up and thought
Ao Tomorrow was better. I don't think she ever started on either, though.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)