Greetings! (de-lurking)

Old March 12th 04, 01:52 AM
Cindy

Default Greetings! (de-lurking)

Hello!

I have been lurking in this news group for the past 2 years! I've
finally decided to go ahead and post a message.

I've been crafting most of my life (and I haven't been around for too
long yet). I've started enjoying the most addictive cross stitch
I have many many many works in progress and I've only been doing so
for about 2 years now. I'm most fond of smaller projects that are
easily completed in a weekend or less.

Ok, so why am I posting now? I am looking for a cross stitchable
pattern of the Lions Club Organization logo (a non-profit community
service organization). I know a lot of Lions Club members and I'd
like to make them cross stitched book marks using the logo.
http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/index.shtml any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Cindy
Old March 13th 04, 07:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Suzanne had some very interesting things
to say about Greetings! (de-lurking):

Well, we're usually friendly, but there seems to be a lot of sniping
going on lately, no matter what the topic is. *sigh*

End-of-winter cabin fever possibly. That or the Midol Fairy needs to
put in an appearance. ;-)
Old March 15th 04, 03:39 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Suzanne had some very interesting things
to say about Greetings! (de-lurking):

Well, we're usually friendly, but there seems to be a lot of sniping
going on lately, no matter what the topic is. *sigh*

End-of-winter cabin fever possibly. That or the Midol Fairy needs to
put in an appearance. ;-)

Seanette -

Thanks for the laugh! Just what I needed on a Monday morning after the
snarkiness online making me scratch my head and say, "*Why* do I read
this stuff?" It's because of the image of the Midol fairy that I'll
carry with me always...is there a chart for that? VBG

Sue

Old March 15th 04, 04:07 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 3/15/04 10:39 AM, in article , "Susan
Hartman/Dirty Linen" wrote:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Suzanne had some very interesting things
to say about Greetings! (de-lurking):

Well, we're usually friendly, but there seems to be a lot of sniping
going on lately, no matter what the topic is. *sigh*

End-of-winter cabin fever possibly. That or the Midol Fairy needs to
put in an appearance. ;-)

Seanette -

Thanks for the laugh! Just what I needed on a Monday morning after the
snarkiness online making me scratch my head and say, "*Why* do I read
this stuff?" It's because of the image of the Midol fairy that I'll
carry with me always...is there a chart for that? VBG

Sue

I think one needs to be designed!
Companion piece - the PMS bad fairy!

Cheryl

Old March 15th 04, 06:51 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

I think one needs to be designed!
Companion piece - the PMS bad fairy!

I know Nathalie was working on a Clutter Fairy.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old March 15th 04, 08:50 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I think one needs to be designed!
Companion piece - the PMS bad fairy!

This sounds like a job for Jill Oxton. DD is working on one of her
zaftig mermaids, and it's charming!

sue

Old March 16th 04, 02:29 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen had some very
interesting things to say about Greetings! (de-lurking):

Well, we're usually friendly, but there seems to be a lot of sniping
going on lately, no matter what the topic is. *sigh*

End-of-winter cabin fever possibly. That or the Midol Fairy needs to
put in an appearance. ;-)

Thanks for the laugh! Just what I needed on a Monday morning after the
snarkiness online making me scratch my head and say, "*Why* do I read
this stuff?" It's because of the image of the Midol fairy that I'll
carry with me always...is there a chart for that? VBG

Not that I know of, unless someone much more talented than I has
decided to design one. :-)