Droolworthy List - possible the coolest sets of lampwork beads ever

Old September 30th 03, 08:31 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default Droolworthy List - possible the coolest sets of lampwork beads ever

My search for the most amazingly gorgeous beads on the planet goes on and
on - and tonight I found some really wonderful stuff!!

Unusual and wonderfully cool. The story behind them is just awesome!!

Same artist as above - just really gorgeous and unusual stuff!!

Holy freaking crap!!!

Pink and teal is all over the place right now, and this one is gorgeous!!

Wow! Seamist!! Spectacular color, as always!

Rich and wonderful!!

Gotta love that opal yellow!

Wanted to eat these....

......and these - positively yummy!!

Ohhhhh, yummy lentils. Lentils are hot right now!

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748916923
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748923010
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748920248
Why haven't these been bid higher??? It's Nisha!!

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=749110945
OMG!!

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=749355762
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=749356843
I had to fight to keep from licking the screen! Wow!!

I am spent!
G'night all.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 30th 03, 02:17 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Good lord, Kandice!! I'm dying here....

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old September 30th 03, 05:27 PM
starlia

OMG! I love that set with the silver beads as well, and loved the story
even more. Great bunch of work!