OT Goodbye, not forever

Old August 23rd 03, 08:16 PM
Carol in SLC

I will be in your midst again
before you know it.

I'm counting on it! You'll be missed, that's for sure!!!

Carol in SLC
New jewelry: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hillrose.jpg
Old August 23rd 03, 09:05 PM
Deirdre S.

So sorry you have to cut the communication ties right now. I suspect
we could do a lot to ease your recovery.

But I understand harsh necessities. Remember we're thinking about you,
and come back as soon as you can do so without hardship. I'm sure that
time will come.

Deirdre

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:11:18 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Ok.. I have to let this letter stand as is... I'm not good at goodbyes, even
temporary ones.

Old August 23rd 03, 09:19 PM
April H.

Have you checked into Netzero.com? They'll give you a free internet
access account with which you have 10 hours/month to surf and check
email. You can use Google Groups to post to their web-based
newsgroups (free service, also). You can find out more information on
Google Groups Posting at
http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_faq.html

Hope that helps. And btw, I know a couple people who have more than
one netzero account...not sure how they do it though.

April

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:11:18 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

At the end of this month we are going to let our net connection go. I hope
it will be a short time away for us but this is a luxury we cant afford
right now. When I am fully recovered from the surgery I will be finding a
job and that is when we will have internet access again.
This is a hard post to write. I have come to enjoy the company of such
creative, caring people.
The local library has net access so I
will be able to collect email occasionally but the newsgroups are to time
consuming to do there.
Through Jalynne and Sooz I will be able to get updates and so even tho I
wont be posting I will still be able to mess with your minds,
buwaahahahahaha. :-)
While I am gone, be good to one another, as always... keep sharing the
good info, beads, drool lists and love... and I will be in your midst again
before you
know it. ... was that a groan I heard??? deep frown
If you need to get in touch with me you'll be able to email me at lunamom44
at hotmail dot com.
Ok.. I have to let this letter stand as is... I'm not good at goodbyes, even
temporary ones.
Hugs,
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old August 23rd 03, 10:11 PM
Shirley Shone

Haste ye back as the Scots would say.
Take care.
Love
Shirley

In article , Diana Curtis
writes

Old August 23rd 03, 11:28 PM
Sjpolyclay

was that a groan I heard??? deep frown

well YEAH! But because you are going for a while! Have fun, and come back when
you can!!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{DIANA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 24th 03, 04:33 AM
Diana Curtis

Thanks for the leads... first I have to find out who provides local phone
service in our area... find out how much they charge, its a monopoly and I
have heard its high... and then get a dialup account..
Or maybe I will get a really fabu job and be able to keep the cable..
either way, now I have a month to find alternatives and I couldnt be
happier.. or more weepy.. wow... what a rollercoaster tonight...
Diana

--
"Cheryl" wrote in message

Have you checked into Netzero.com? They'll give you a free internet
access account with which you have 10 hours/month to surf and check

heck- after that sign up for earthlink.com
for their free period - then switch to another carrier for their free

time...

I know someone who did that and got a whole year of free services... LOL
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old August 24th 03, 05:21 AM
bluemaxx

NetZero Net - www.NetZero.net - their home page has a link to their
free service and the first thing they ask you to do is to enter your
phone number to see if their service is in your area.

Juno free internet service - www.juno.com (same as NetZero)

MyFreei, a free internet service -
http://www.myfreei.com/indexGo.htm

I'm glad you're staying with us for awhile.
--
Linda

"Diana Curtis" wrote in
message ...
: Thanks for the leads... first I have to find out who provides
local phone
: service in our area... find out how much they charge, its a
monopoly and I
: have heard its high... and then get a dialup account..
: Or maybe I will get a really fabu job and be able to keep the
cable..
: either way, now I have a month to find alternatives and I couldnt
be
: happier.. or more weepy.. wow... what a rollercoaster tonight...
: Diana
:
: --
: http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
: "Cheryl" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Have you checked into Netzero.com? They'll give you a free
internet
: access account with which you have 10 hours/month to surf and
check
:
: heck- after that sign up for earthlink.com
: for their free period - then switch to another carrier for their
free
: time...
:
: I know someone who did that and got a whole year of free
services... LOL
: Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS
/A
: Flameworked beads and glass
: http://www.dragonbeads.com/
:
:
:

---

Old August 24th 03, 11:41 AM

Or try Juno for $9.95 a month. E-mail, web browsing, the whoile ball of
glass.

Linda2

Old August 24th 03, 04:35 PM
Jo Jo

I found a cd rm in Walmart for a free 30 day trial of their internet
service. I've not tried it yet but I kept it just in case I needed
something to fall back on. Also, I've got an extra cd for an Earthlink free
trial if you'd like it. Let me know and I'll send it to you.

Jo Jo