OT Polite request

Old January 21st 05, 09:22 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default OT Polite request

I'm not the boss of this group, nor am I the maker of any rules and such.
But I have noticed a lot of people (yes, even some of the regulars)
forgetting the OT and AD additions to the subject lines of posts, which is
something that we as a group really like having here. So I politely and
humbly request that people try a little harder to remember. It makes
reading so much easier. Thank you.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 21st 05, 10:17 AM
Kandice Seeber

No problem - it's not just one person. It's quite a few threads within
the last couple of weeks.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

]I'm not the boss of this group, nor am I the maker of any rules and such.
]But I have noticed a lot of people (yes, even some of the regulars)
]forgetting the OT and AD additions to the subject lines of posts, which
is
]something that we as a group really like having here. So I politely and
]humbly request that people try a little harder to remember. It makes
]reading so much easier. Thank you.

ooooooooooooops - i got too excited.
sorry!

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com

Old January 21st 05, 04:09 PM
E J Ralph

If you see me do it, just kick my butt into line. Mostly I remember
though I think.

You are right - it is a system that is appreciated by all, so we do
all need to keep reminding ourselves to stay on top of it.

Emma

Old January 21st 05, 04:35 PM
Diana Curtis

Yep.. I like how most of the time we as a group remember..
And didnt Kandice remind us so very graciously? I must take lessons.
Diana :-)

--
Weird people need beads, too
news

Old January 21st 05, 07:10 PM
Marisa Cappetta

You got, babe.
Marisa AU/NZ

Old January 21st 05, 11:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

I got you, babe.... singing

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

You got, babe.
Marisa AU/NZ

Old January 22nd 05, 04:36 AM
Marisa Cappetta

mwhaa

I got you, babe.... singing

Old January 23rd 05, 07:22 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh, no... I think I forgot last time! I'm sorry!

http://www.beadwife.com
Old January 23rd 05, 11:13 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL slaps with purple stringer Take THAT!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 23rd 05, 01:26 PM
Diana Curtis

Ohhh.. she must like you... you got the Purple stringer!!!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too