COMM: Spring into New Stamps and Products

Old February 18th 04, 03:45 PM
Debbie Hamann

Default COMM: Spring into New Stamps and Products

It is beginning to warm up here in Ohio, so time to think about
Spring. Have some stamps for you and NEW PRODUCTS that are being
ordered...Scans available on the stamp images.

STAMPS:

The Flirt $12.00
Butterfly script $12 (Tin Can mail)
Calligraphy collage $12 (Tin Can mail)

Warmth,renewal SPRING, fresh growth and high hopes $8 (Hero Arts)
Asian vase collage $12 (Inkadinkado)
giraffee $8 (Rubbernecker)
Safari So Good $7 (Rubbernecker)

tulip bulb $9 (Rubberstampede)
honeysuckle background collage $12
watering can stained glass $10
floral frame $10
sunflower seed packet $12

NOW TAKING ORDERS:

Adirondack Distressed Ink Pads $5.00 re-inkers $3.50
4 colors available

Adirondack Pen NEW COLORS $1.50 each
latte oregano plum stonewashed
ink pads $4 re-inkers $2.50

Cigar Box Purses --$8.00
new item from All Nite Media, comes blank, metal handles and hinges
go crazy with collage or decoupage

All Nite Media PAPER JOURNEYS packs NEW and EXCITING $5.00
comes with 16 acid free papers, 8 1/2 x 11 size tablet , how to
instructions and ideas with a supply list to complete one
project..Scans available on the different designs, just ask me

themes available:
Dutch master florals
grand tour
See the USA
American florals

Style Stones $3.50
15 different styles available, ask if you have questions

Ancient Page PetalPoint dye based pads $12.00

CATALOG #15 is due out this Spring..ALL NEW DESIGNS and Supplies will
be featured still only $3.00

Take: paypal check money order

Rio Grande Traders
245 W Homestead
Medina, Oh 44256

Happy Spring--ok I know I am early!
debbie
Old February 18th 04, 10:24 PM
Helen

Hi Debbie. Do you have a web site? I'd like to see the cigar box purse.
What are the dimensions of it? If you don't have a web site, can you
send a scan to my email address? TIA Helen

Old February 19th 04, 12:35 PM
desertrat

There is NO website, but one jammed packed catalog and a speedy
scanner plus one BIG SMILE to help out fellow stamp artits....the NEW
catalog is due out in 2 months...am typing as fast as I can....if you
have questions, just e-mail me

thanks
debbie
Rio Grande Traders