OT - Favorite Time of the Year

Old December 7th 04, 06:03 AM
vj

Default OT - Favorite Time of the Year

I have a super-sized soft spot for Alan Jackson.
This was introduced on his Christmas special last year.
It's one of the prettiest newer Christmas songs i've ever heard.

Alan Jackson - author and vocalist

Let It Be Christmas

Let it be Christmas everywhere
In the hearts of all people both near and afar
Christmas everywhere
Feel the love of the season wherever you are
On the small country roads lined with green mistletoe
Big city streets where a thousand lights glow

Let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let every heart sing let every bell ring
The story of hope and joy and peace
And let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let anger and fear and hate disappear
Let there be love that lasts through the year
And let it be Christmas
Christmas everywhere

Let it be Christmas everywhere
With the gold and the silver, the green and the red
Christmas everywhere
In the smiles of all children asleep in their beds
In the eyes of young babies their first fallen snow
Elderlys' memories that never grow old

Let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let every heart sing let every bell ring
The story of hope and joy and peace
And let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let anger and fear and hate disappear
Let there be love that lasts through the year
And let it be Christmas
Christmas everywhere

Let it be Christmas everywhere
In the songs that we sing and the gifts that we bring
Christmas everywhere
In what this day means and what we believe
From the sandy white beaches where blue water rolls
Snow covered mountains and valleys below

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
Old December 7th 04, 06:07 AM
Mystified One

I know what you mean. I could watch that man move furniture around all day
long. Maybe I ought to suggest a contest to his fan club?

"vj" wrote in message
[...]

From the sandy white beaches where blue water rolls

Old December 8th 04, 02:22 AM
Mystified One

nah. Furniture. No shirt.

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Mystified One"
:

]I know what you mean. I could watch that man move furniture around all
day
]long.

YES!
or read a phone book.