Tsunami Relief Drive; Free US Shipping; New Woodrow Studio, Free Spirit, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter.

Old January 15th 05, 03:38 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Tsunami Relief Drive; Free US Shipping; New Woodrow Studio, Free Spirit, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter.

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Jan 9, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

We've been enjoying some unseasonably warm weather here in Virginia
this past week. I know the cold will be coming back, but it's nice to
have a few days where we don't have to be all bundled up under
sweaters and coats. :-)

Our Free US shipping offer continues the entire month of January ($20
minimum order; offer ends Jan 31st midnight ET). Take this opportunity
to treat yourself to some of our beautiful new fabrics! We have
several great new kids prints from Michael Miller, cute dogs and cats
from Free Spirit, and beautiful florals from Woodrow Studios!

Also, please remember that we will be donating 5% from all sales of
batiks during the month of January to the relief organization CARE
(http://www.careusa.org). If you are needing some batiks, this is
good time get them. :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Blooming Glory
Purple Pansies
Pink Gerber Daisies
Pink Lilies
Coral Geranium Petals
Purple Geranium Petals

**Glam Girls
Glam Girls Stripe
Frames in Pink
Tossed Accessories on Black Stripe
Accessories on Pink
Accessories on Turquoise
Floral Stripe
Dots on Pink
Dots on Turquoise
Dots on Black
Green & Black Stripe
Pink Stripes
Pink & Black Stripes
Turquoise Stripes
Turquoise & Black Stripes

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Party Girl Stripe
A Child's Life Panel - 24" x 45"
Hawaiian Paper Dolls
Paper Dolls on Pink
Spring Showers
Aqua Divas
Seaward Fishies
Your Highness Stripe
Castles
Crowns on Pink

**It's a Dog's/Cat's Life
Kitty Bubbles on Yellow
Kitty Bubbles on Blue
Kitty Bubbles on Lavender
Kitties & Dots on Yellow
Kitties & Dots on Blue
Kitties & Dots on Lavender
Puppy Bubbles on Red
Puppy Bubbles on Blue
Puppies & Dots on Red
Puppies & Dots on Blue

**Watercolors
Pink Floral
Yellow Floral
Green Floral
Aqua Blue Floral
Royal Blue Floral
Purple Floral

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter