Oh Happy Happy Happy Day!!!!!!!!

Old November 13th 11, 08:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default Oh Happy Happy Happy Day!!!!!!!!

DD left this AM to go back to work.

Yes, to WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She starts 'training' for the plane she'll be flying, tomorrow. Plane seats
50/60 passengers. She has flown this type of aircraft before so it's "this
is how we operate" type of training. She will be co-pilot to start.

Foot is in the slow part of healing for another full year. The 'muscle' they
attached to the side of her foot is actually working (they did it mainly for
the blood vessels but the muscle working is an added bonus)! The Surgeon did
an excellent job.

In 17 days, it will be a full year since the accident. Thank you for all
your prayers, candles, well wishes, and 'Hug feetz blocks'.

Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly (Empty nester once again)

Old November 13th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Now that is WONDERFUL news all around!

Claudia
Old November 13th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Oh my gosh! What great news and what tremendous progress she's made. I'm
so happy for all of you!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old November 13th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, yeah!
Not only are you happy, I bet she is ecstatic, also. Where will she be
based?

Ginger in CA

Old November 13th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 13/11/2011 20:51, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
DD left this AM to go back to work.

Yes, to WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She starts 'training' for the plane she'll be flying, tomorrow. Plane seats
50/60 passengers. She has flown this type of aircraft before so it's "this
is how we operate" type of training. She will be co-pilot to start.

Foot is in the slow part of healing for another full year. The 'muscle' they
attached to the side of her foot is actually working (they did it mainly for
the blood vessels but the muscle working is an added bonus)! The Surgeon did
an excellent job.

In 17 days, it will be a full year since the accident. Thank you for all
your prayers, candles, well wishes, and 'Hug feetz blocks'.

Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly (Empty nester once again)

Brilliant news! Well done surgeons and the healing DD of Butterfly.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 13th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:51:07 -0700, "Butterfly-Wings"
wrote:

DD left this AM to go back to work.

Yes, to WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She starts 'training' for the plane she'll be flying, tomorrow. Plane seats
50/60 passengers. She has flown this type of aircraft before so it's "this
is how we operate" type of training. She will be co-pilot to start.

Foot is in the slow part of healing for another full year. The 'muscle' they
attached to the side of her foot is actually working (they did it mainly for
the blood vessels but the muscle working is an added bonus)! The Surgeon did
an excellent job.

In 17 days, it will be a full year since the accident. Thank you for all
your prayers, candles, well wishes, and 'Hug feetz blocks'.

Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly (Empty nester once again)

A year has passed already??? Wow...and what good news. I'm so glad
she's doing that well.

-Irene
Old November 13th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is just the greatest news B'fly. I am so happy for you all!
May she fly safe and have happy landings.
Hugs, Taria

Old November 13th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Great news Butterfly. Thanks for sharing.
..
In message , Butterfly-Wings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 14th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Super news! Now she doesn't need to walk -I bet she's floating from
happiness.
Roberta in D

Old November 15th 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

I love happy news! So glad to hear all the positives and goods and especially that your daughter is back to work. Work is so very good for us.

Hugs and happy dances,
Sunny