AD - Updates to the website - and a small set on auction

Old September 17th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Updates to the website - and a small set on auction

Hi everyone! Here's a quick bead auction today - a small set of beads that
will be featured in the upcoming book "A Guide to Hot Glass Colors and
Techniques. The Study of Purples and Pinks", by Lori Robbins and Kim Scott.
There are just 7 of these - perfect for a classy bracelet.

Jillian

I also updated the Jewelry Designer's Gallery and the Bead Gallery today.

Bead Gallery
http://www.lampwork.net/gallery.html

Jewelry Designer's Gallery
http://www.lampwork.net/designergallery.html

The Made to Order page is doing quite well, and I now have a turnover time
of about 3-4 weeks, depending on the size of the order. So get your orders
in before the holiday rush happens!

Made to Order
http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

Last but not least, don't forget to enter the contest to win some beads!!

http://www.lampwork.net/fun.html

There's also a poll on that page.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old September 17th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Kandice,
Those are beautiful and you are doing quite well on them.
KathyH
. ..

Old September 17th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Kandice - those are quite lovely. It makes me very happy looking at
them!!!

Congratulations on the book inclusion, also.

Becki

Old September 18th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Hi everyone! Here's a quick bead auction today - a small set of beads that
will be featured in the upcoming book "A Guide to Hot Glass Colors and
Techniques. The Study of Purples and Pinks", by Lori Robbins and Kim Scott.
There are just 7 of these - perfect for a classy bracelet.

Jillian

Those are so classy! I think I might have admired them before... I
remember thinking that those or something very like them would be
scrumptious strung with 18k gold and cultured pearls.

Old September 18th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

Oh wow! These are so beautiful Kandice! So soft and feminine. Love them!!!!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My Etsy shop