OT What movie did you see?

Old January 18th 04, 04:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT What movie did you see?

On another NG I read, this is a regular subject line. It's interesting, and it
provides a way for newbies to join in if they don't feel comfortable with the
regular subjects yet (some are shy about jumping in, perhaps especially true
about nascent beaders ). So.....maybe we could keep it around too?

I saw Cold Mountain yesterday. EXCELLENT, wow! Captures a tragic, brutal
period of our history perfectly. A wonderful love story, and full of quirks
that draw us into the characters. I can see why it's generating Oscar talk.
I'm a big fan of Nicole Kidman and Renee Zellweger, so it was right up my
alley. (Note: the 2 actresses became good friends during filming, and stay in
contact -- apparently daily -- now.)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 18th 04, 05:38 PM
Debbie B

I just watched the Neil Simon remake of Goodbye Girl. It was good
except.............the ending.

Did his plane crash?
Did he dump her?
Did he come back?
Did she get impatient and take up with another "actor"?

Geez lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old January 18th 04, 06:20 PM
lgreene

LOL! It's Bruce Almighty, Harry, just in case you ever want to find it
again.

Just this morning I watched Real Women Have Curves. Interesting dynamic
between a mother and her "fat" daughters.

Elgee
"Harry" wrote in message
news
On 18 Jan 2004 16:49:29 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

[...]

"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

COOL! Yesterday I went to a neighbors to visit and we watched a
Jim Carey movie Amazing Bruce. I think that's the name... anyway it
was so funny.

Harry

My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Old January 18th 04, 06:26 PM
Harry

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:20:20 GMT, "lgreene" wrote:

LOL! It's Bruce Almighty, Harry, just in case you ever want to find it
again.

Just this morning I watched Real Women Have Curves. Interesting dynamic
between a mother and her "fat" daughters.

Elgee

That's it! I knew Bruce was in it. lol I have been trying to remember the
real name ever since I posted this. hehehhe Thanks.

Old January 18th 04, 06:41 PM
Kandice Seeber

Actually, the last movie I saw was Uptown Girls (dvd), and I loved it. I
heard it was terrible, but I really liked it. The little girl is such a
great actress - she just cracks me up. And I really like Britney Murphy.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 18th 04, 06:41 PM
Kandice Seeber

Bruce Almightly - hilarious! We saw that last week!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 18th 04, 07:31 PM
Dr. Sooz

I just watched the Neil Simon remake of Goodbye Girl. It was good
except.............the ending.

Did his plane crash?
Did he dump her?
Did he come back?
Did she get impatient and take up with another "actor"?

Geez lol

Did you see the original? He returns to her (or at least says he will). The
original was terrific.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 18th 04, 07:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

We watched Groundhog Day after we saw Cold Mountian, BTW. It helped -- the
Civil War was so brutal and HARD for everyone. Groundhog Day will lighten your
heart and make you feel happy, and it was the perfect nightcap. :-) It's one
of my favorite movies.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 18th 04, 07:33 PM
Tinkster

That looks like a great movie! I really like Britney Murphy, too. I
think the first thing I saw her in was "Clueless". That was her,
wasn't it? As the kind of dorky friend?

The little girl, Dakota Fanning, is amazing. I first saw her in the
"Taken" miniseries. She's awesome!

Tink

Books BeckiBead Beads 56 January 1st 04 04:09 PM
OT -- Two Towers extended DVD Lee S. Billings Beads 13 November 27th 03 08:43 PM