Someone had a birthday yesterday!

Old October 6th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Someone had a birthday yesterday!

Everyone join in, now:

Happy (belated) birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Liz-in-Humbuuuuuuug,
Happy birthday tooooooo yoooooouuuuuuuuu!

assuming Charlie Chaplin persona And many moooooore!

Hope you had a wonderful day and got some great presents!

(sorry I didn't send this earlier...wasn't online yesterday)

Joan
Old October 6th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mag

"Joan E." wrote in message
Everyone join in, now:

Happy (belated) birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Liz-in-Humbuuuuuuug,
Happy birthday tooooooo yoooooouuuuuuuuu!

assuming Charlie Chaplin persona And many moooooore!

Hope you had a wonderful day and got some great presents!

(sorry I didn't send this earlier...wasn't online yesterday)

Joan

Hey Liz, hi, hello and a very happy happy birthday!!!!

mag

Old October 6th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

OCTOBER IS DISABILITY AWARENESS MONTH

Finished 9/9/08 - Butterfly Drama (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/
AOL BLOGS CLOSING OCTOBER 31
Old October 7th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Oct 6, 2:29*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/6/08 1:20 PM, in article
, "Joan E."

wrote:
Everyone join in, now:

Happy (belated) birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Liz-in-Humbuuuuuuug,
Happy birthday tooooooo yoooooouuuuuuuuu!

assuming Charlie Chaplin persona *And many moooooore!

Hope you had a wonderful day and got some great presents!

(sorry I didn't send this earlier...wasn't online yesterday)

Joan

Happy days dearie

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I spent the day doing laundry,
doing dishes, reading, catching up on email and then went to dinner in
town. DH surprised me by calling a couple that we used to go out with
a lot and had them meet us at the restaurant. I also had telephone
calls from each of my three sisters. I only got to talk to one of
them in person since the other two called when we were out to dinner
and then grocery shopping, but it's the call that counts. :-))) One
of the BEST parts was that I didn't have to dread going to work the
next day. :-) I actually look forward to the mail order entry and
entering the Preferred Customer Cards. Deciphering some of the
handwriting is like figuring out a puzzle. :-)))) It's also fun when
people leave parts of their name/address/telephone blank and we have
to figure out what might be missing. :-) I only had to set one aside
today - phone and email were written down but no name or no address.
Naturally, the phone was unlisted. Oh well. Nice thing about being a
peon is that I can put it aside for someone higher up to figure
out. :-)
Liz from Humbug
Old October 7th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. *I spent the day doing laundry,

Liz,

Glad you had a good birthday. Mine is today. I too am doing chores
around the house. I have a
killer headache!!

Some friends are taking me to dinner tonight....hope that chases this
headache away!!!......LOL

Had calls EARLY this morning from one of my sisters and my
daughter!!

My daughter's birthday is the 12th.
I am flying home to surprise her. My ex and his wife are abetting me
in this scheme!! Can't wait to see my baby!!

just me,
Cathy from Ky in CA
If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Yesterday... Julia in MN Quilting 9 February 5th 08 01:34 PM
Went to Dr yesterday grammykathy Quilting 6 December 11th 07 02:31 PM
What I got up to yesterday Wooly Yarn 19 April 21st 06 03:52 AM
Ot Yesterday 9/11 Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 September 12th 04 05:10 AM
Yesterday was Weird Christina Peterson Beads 2 January 17th 04 06:35 PM