quilting podcasts

Old May 24th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Default quilting podcasts

I got an iPod for mothers day from my girls (and dh) and was wondering if
there were any podcasts about quilting, quilts, quilters, etc besides the
one that Alex Anderson has. I already subscribe to hers - it's pretty good!

TIA -
--
~~~~~~~
Laurie G. in CA

Old May 24th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"Laurie G." wrote:

I got an iPod for mothers day from my girls (and dh) and was wondering if
there were any podcasts about quilting, quilts, quilters, etc besides the
one that Alex Anderson has. I already subscribe to hers - it's pretty good!

TIA -

Annie Smith has one at http://www.simplearts.com

marcella
Old May 24th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

http://www.bonniemccaffery.com/wordpress1/?page_id=13

http://driventoquilt.com/

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
. net...

Old May 24th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Oops I just looked at the link for driven to quilt podcasts and looks like
she's out of the podcast loop. Sorry.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old May 24th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks! I knew someone here would have a lnik or two!

Laurie G. in CA

"KJ" wrote in message
http://www.bonniemccaffery.com/wordpress1/?page_id=13

http://driventoquilt.com/

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
. net...

Old May 25th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

If you are using iTunes, go to their podcast section and do a search for
"quilt". They have several. Ask me how I know.

AliceW

"Happiness is good health and a bad memory."
- Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)

"Laurie G." wrote in message
. net...
:I got an iPod for mothers day from my girls (and dh) and was wondering if
: there were any podcasts about quilting, quilts, quilters, etc besides the
: one that Alex Anderson has. I already subscribe to hers - it's pretty
good!
:
: TIA -
: --
: ~~~~~~~

Old May 25th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks! I have found a few and have downloaded them. I have found that this
is a great way to pass the time while longarming! Quilt, quilt, quilt!!!!!

--
~~~~~~~
Laurie G. in CA
www.finishingtouchesquilts.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/lagrant7
~~~~~~~

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Nadine Ruggles' "Driven to Quilt" has no new episodes since January,
but the older episodes are still available.
http://driventoquilt.com/

http://www.simplearts.com/blogs/

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/

http://tinyurl.com/26mrx9