New Fabrics from Free Spirit & Moda at The Virginia Quilter

Old September 2nd 05, 11:24 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from Free Spirit & Moda at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Aug 14, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week, or more, sooner by having it
emailed to you! Sign up at
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

As summer starts to wind down and the kids start going back to school,
it's time to get down to some serious quilting! :-) Our selection of
fabrics has grown by leaps and bounds in the past several months, so
I'm sure we have that perfect group of fabrics to inspire your next
project!

More fabulous fabrics continue to pour in every day, and we are adding
them as fast as we can. We just received Amy Butler's Charm
collection, colorful Christmas prints from Moda, as well as the
Scandavian-inspired Finlandia from Free Spirit! Come by and check them
out today!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Charm by Amy Butler
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...my_Butler.html
Pink/Orange Blossoms on Cocoa Brown
Large Blue Blossoms on Green
Blue/Teal Blossoms
Pink/Cocoa Stylized Flowers
Green Stylized Flowers on Blue
Green Stylized Flowers on Pink
Olive Green Stylized Flowers on Aqua
Pink/Cocoa Dots
Blue/Lime Green Dots
Cocoa Flowers & Ribbons on Pink Stripe
Blue Flowers & Ribbons on Green Stripes
Ovals on Blue
Large Paisleys on Green
Pink/Cocoa Medallions
Ornate Blossoms on Aqua
Ornate Cocoa Blossoms on Pink
Ornate Blue Blossoms on Lime Green

**Poinsettia Passion from Moda
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...a_Passion.html
Red Poinsettia Flowers on Black
Hunter Green Texture
Pine Cones & Boughs on Black
Red Texture
Holly Berries & Leaves on Black
Grass Green Texture
Pine Boughs on Black
Black Texture

**Finlandia from Free Spirit
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...Finlandia.html
Large Blossoms - Pink/Red
Large Blossoms - Blue/Yellow
Large Blossoms - Red/Black
Pink/Red/Black Dots on Pink
Blue/Black Dots
Red/Black Dots on Pink
Mod Square - Red/Pink
Mod Squares - Blue/Yellow/Tan
Mod Squares - Red/Blue/Tan
Wavy Stripes - Yellow/Black
Wavy Stripes - Red/Black

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/