[AD] New Page of New Stuff

Old February 14th 04, 06:03 AM
Bacchae

Default [AD] New Page of New Stuff

I've decided to take a page out of Tink's marketing manual and
make a page of my newest stuff. My other, main, page has
pictures of mostly sold items and I figured that was getting a
little boring so I'm going to try posting just "bead porn" when
I get pictures of new and different things I have been making.

Please take a look at:

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/newstuff.html

Thanks!

- Sandy

Old February 14th 04, 06:36 AM
Debbie B

beautiful. I love the plain purple ones. Price? or are they on an auction?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old February 14th 04, 07:10 AM
Bacchae

"Debbie B" wrote:

beautiful. I love the plain purple ones. Price? or are they

on an auction?

Thanks, Debbie!

I'll probably ultimately put most of them up to auction except
the heart and the bracelet. The heart is the first I've ever
done and I am not completely happy with the hole between the
cleft but I am very pleased with the way the colours turned
out.

Everything else will probably be in the $15 - $25 range opening
bid price.

I am not entirely sure what to price the plain purples ones at.
I have an auction listing pretty well prepared for them but I
wasn't sure they were "my very best" which is what I have been
trying to present for e-Bay. This isn't meant to imply that
these aren't my best work but because of how you get that
colour purple with boro there are some variations and the sizes
aren't perfectly matched. I'm a little neurotic about my
listings just now because of everything said here in the last
little while.

Please feel free to contact me privately. If you don't get a
reasonably quick reply post again to this thread or to this
newsgroup as I have a bunch of ISPs blocked due to spam.

Thanks again!

- Sandy
info at preciouslittlethings dot ca

Old February 14th 04, 08:29 AM
BeckiBead

Sandy -- do you live in CA?
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 14th 04, 09:34 AM
Jalynne

Sandy, that bracelet is to die for...wow. It's simple...but dang it...it's perfect.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old February 14th 04, 05:11 PM
Margie

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:03:40 GMT, "Bacchae"
wrote:

http://www.preciouslittlethings.ca/newstuff.html

Good for you, Sandy. Now a little description of each of your items
would be a nice addition.

BTW, I bought Sandy's Mystic Cavern Boro bead and it's very well done!
I am proud to be her first eBay customer. :=)

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old February 14th 04, 05:12 PM
Margie

On 14 Feb 2004 08:29:37 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead)
wrote:

Sandy -- do you live in CA?

She lives in Canada, Becki.

Old February 14th 04, 07:11 PM
Bacchae

"BeckiBead" wrote in message

Sandy -- do you live in CA?

Margie's right, I live in Canada. Do the first two letters
being the same count?

- Sandy