East coast quilters

Old January 8th 04, 02:30 AM
Laura Gilbert

Default East coast quilters

Did we ever decide on a meet up? January 17th in Dale City? Potomac Mills?
G-Street Fabrics? Are we on?

--
Laura in Virginia
Quilts, Cats and Longaberger Baskets, it can't be any better than that!

Old January 8th 04, 11:42 AM
AliceW

Laura, I didn't get many definite responses, but the 17th works for me as
long as it is not snowing. Anyone else available that day

Alice

Old January 8th 04, 12:54 PM
QuiltR1024

In article 4i3Lb.37505$F22.16195@lakeread02, "Laura Gilbert"
writes:

Did we ever decide on a meet up? January 17th in Dale City? Potomac Mills?
G-Street Fabrics? Are we on?
--

Laura in Virginia

Hi All,
BooHoo! The only weekend I can't meet everyone is January 17th. I belong
to an art quilt group in northern Virginia & we have a meeting on Jan. 17th
from 10am- 2 pm and the meeting place is about 30 minutes north of my place. I
live right by G-Street Fabrics and Potomac Mills Mall & I can't make it on the
17th. I wanted to be a guide to all of you and show you around.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )

Old January 8th 04, 04:17 PM
Laura Gilbert

I am sure I can drive up, it is about 3 1/2 hours for me, I am retired and
don't like to get up with the chickens anymore, but I could be there by
noon. Should we meet at G-Street or should we do this on a full stomach,
there are quite a few restaurants there. Then Kim could meet us at G-Street,
and if Kris wants to catch up with us, I could give her my cell phone number
and she can join in the fun! Let me know what you think.

Old January 8th 04, 07:34 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hi Laura!
Sounds fun, but I can't participate this time out. What with one
thing and another it just doesn't work out for me. I hope to see
a group in Williamsburg at MAQF.
BTW: Yesterday I had lunch with Kris and Kathy in Pentagon City
Mall. Only had a few hours to get together, so we couldn't go
over to G Street. We had a great visit and talked about quilts of
course. Right after that I met up with DH and we came back home.
It was a lovely day.

PAT in VA/USA

Laura Gilbert wrote:

Did we ever decide on a meet up? January 17th in Dale City? Potomac Mills?
G-Street Fabrics? Are we on?

--
Laura in Virginia
Quilts, Cats and Longaberger Baskets, it can't be any better than that!

FS: MUST HAVE Access. for Singer FW's, Quilters, Doll Makers, etc. singer_fw_iron_lover Marketplace 0 September 2nd 04 09:10 PM
Message for animaux COL. BILL KILGORE Needlework 392 February 15th 04 09:41 PM
East coast quilters AliceW Quilting 1 November 4th 03 02:57 AM
Calling all east coast quilters! AliceW Quilting 23 October 27th 03 12:06 PM
Looking for feedback from fellow quilters suzanne hayes Quilting 2 October 13th 03 03:40 PM