I AM AS GUILTY AS THE OTHERS!

Old July 10th 03, 03:47 AM
Sarah Curry

Default I AM AS GUILTY AS THE OTHERS!

And nice to see you, too, Moira!

Aggie shuffling for you down here in south-south-central NM (USA)!

And so, has Mr. "hat trick" (love that) moved OUT yet? You aren't
finished until he does, y'know (heh, heh, heh) ... he maybe not even
then! But it's a GREAT start, and the heartiest of congratulations!

Grins,

Sairey (who really doesn't feel all that guilty, though :-) )

MOIRA RIDDELL wrote:

I have not been reading the ng as thoroughly as I used to, and am as guilty
as Sarah and BBL for not posting too much. I have been dipping in and out,
and tried posting for ages, and none of it was showing up. More with luck
than judgement I tweaked here and there and hey presto I can read my posts
now.......

I am still quilting, working on a couple of little quilts for sisters aged 1
and 2 at the moment, and hope to have them ready for their Christening next
month. I still have a huge pile of UFO's. I started to machine quilt one
of them, but did not like the quilting, so that is slowly being
unpicked.....

Family wise, we are on cloud 9 at this moment in time, as our youngest son,
Michael is graduating next week, which completes the hat trick! I still
can't quite believe that we have produced 3 graduates the first ones on both
sides.....

It is nice to see Sairey and BBL writing again!

Moira

Old July 10th 03, 08:56 AM
MOIRA RIDDELL

He is with us for a little while, he is hoping to return to university to
take his Masters. I doubt if he will return to the nest, as his girlfriend
is close to the university!! Having spent 3 years away from home, he is
finding that mum and dad are restricting his freedom!! (Nagging him about
this and that!)

Moira