Polmyer Clay (was Officially de-lurking)

Old July 9th 03, 06:51 PM
Pati Cook

By the way, Diana, how do you feel about the new liquid poly clay? I can see
some interesting uses for it, but was wondering exactly how it is used.

Pati, in Phx

Diana Curtis wrote:

Thank you!
I have fun, and love to try new things. Sometimes they work out well! I
appreciate you taking the time to look and comment. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
Wow!! No wonder Jalynne is a fan. Now I am, too. I'm very impressed,
both with the clay work, and the quilts.

Diana Curtis wrote:

hmm no link? thats not good..
thanks Jalynne! *shes my biggest fan, and a bit biased* :-)
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44 should take you to my folders page and
from there feel free to browse!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
I didn't see a link. :-(

Jalynne wrote:

she certainly does, and does an incredible job! Go to the link in

her
siggy (i think
it's there) and go see her polyclay stuff! She's working hard at
getting me sucked
into it, too...and it's a lot of fun! I love friends who are just

as
obsessed about
stuff as I am..hehe

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

http://www.azurewave.com/photopost/s...cat=500&thumb=
1

"TerriLee in WA" wrote in message
Diana Curtis wrote:

The clay group is just picking up speed again now, its not the

most
active
group around, but oh my.. clay is fun...and so versatile! Hey,

even
if you
dont want another hobby its fun to go see what some artists are
doing with
the stuff. Hope to see you there!
Diana
Not saying a thing, Elena...smmmooooches!

[snipped]

Diana - does that mean you do polymer clay? If so, please email

me
your
snail address, as I have a book to send to you (if you want one,

of
course). Not exactly squishie, but close. gin

--
TerriLee Bishop
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent

anything)
;-)
my real email is tlbishop at earthlink dot net

Old July 10th 03, 02:56 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

It is used a lot to join some already baked clay to some fresh clay (if you
are scupting). Some have poured it into molds and baked. You should go to
the rec.crafts.polymer-clay ng, at least in google and see what people have
said about it.

Stopped doing PC right about the time the liquid was coming out, so don't
have any personal experience.
--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér