PA National Quilt Extravaganza-Harrisburg, PA

Old September 11th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_2_]

Default PA National Quilt Extravaganza-Harrisburg, PA

Did anyone go last weekend? It was nice, but not as large as last year. We
heard rumors that it will be held in a new location next year. I got to see
lots of patterns, fabrics and gadgets, and a one hour lecture by Jennie
Rayment. Also, I bought a gorgeous quilt kit called "Raise the
Roof"......my husband probably would do just that if he knew what it cost!?!

The two days before the show, several friends and I visited 8 fabric
stores, one chocolate factory, one cuttlery store (sewing scissors), and
several quilt shops, one of which had a Fons & Porter show going on. By
Saturday all we could do was sew (during the rains from the hurricane). We
were exhausted! Talk about a great week!!
--
Alice in PA

Old September 11th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

sounds like a great weekend!!! sometimes we all need that respite.

amy inCNY