*finished*

Old January 9th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

Default *finished*

In-between fielding questions about the swaps both here and in my
overflowing in box and approving people for the new swap groups I made a bag
for my sisters wedding tomorrow. this is the second time I have done a last
moment bag for her wedding, last time it was using the fabric from the
*huge* bow some designer thought belonged on the dress but didn't so it was
removed. this time I used batiks, batting and some leave in super strong
interfacing which has given the bag a good body to it - just what my sister
likes in a bag. the whole project was discussed by phone and email and my
sister won't see it till tomorrow, her wedding day.

photo's are in my yahoo photo's in the bags folder

--
Jessamy
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)

Old January 10th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

What fun! I'm sure your sister will love it.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old January 10th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Very, very nice - she will love it! And if not.......... you have my
address!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old January 10th 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Both are terrific! So, which one will
she use at the wedding? Are you keeping
the other for yourself? If it needs a
home, you know where to find me.
PAT

Old January 10th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

sorry the bag is taken - my sister loved it and the new in-laws did too! I
may get orders from them hehehe

Old January 10th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

thanks :-) the black and grey one was for my sister - the scrappy one is
*mine* and it's showing the wear and tear of having been used every day for
18 months :-)