ADVERT: Help for Selling Your Handmade Jewelry

Old December 24th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
beadsindeed

Default ADVERT: Help for Selling Your Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone!

It seems like there are so many out there who want to sell their
handmade jewelry and don't know how to get started or how to locate
their market.

I was in the same position for years until I started testing different
marketing methods and discovering what works and what doesn't.

I now have my own successful jewelry line as well as a bead store in
Virginia. Our bead store customers have lots of questions about how to
best market their handmade jewelry.

blog that would hopefully help people discover new and unique ways to
present and market their handmade jewelry.

Feel free to join us. (it's free) at:

http://www.netbead.com

Hopefully, you'll pick up some useful tips that will help you earn some
real money from your jewelry making skills.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum. Happy Holidays. :-)

Kristie

HUGE Bead Store in Roanoke, Virginia!
http://www.beadsindeed.com

Old December 25th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Marilee J. Layman

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:01:18 GMT, beadsindeed
wrote:

Hi everyone!

It seems like there are so many out there who want to sell their
handmade jewelry and don't know how to get started or how to locate
their market.

I think I'm the only regular on this newsgroup who makes that kind of
handmade jewelry. You'd do better to post on rec.crafts.beads.
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com/

Old December 25th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
mrobledo

I've setup a new site and will offer tips soon. http://mrobledo.dmldc.net
Thanks