WOOHOO.... I got RCTY back!!! :o)

Old December 29th 05, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default WOOHOO.... I got RCTY back!!! :o)

I have tried and tried everyday since it suddenly just disappeared from the
list of newsgroups. I had called my ISP and was told that they were in
touch with their news provider and would see what could be done about it,
but that they wouldn't be back until after the holidays. Didn't stop me
from trying though. ;o)

Yesterday I noticed there was a note (it was likely there before, but I
hadn't paid any attention to it... I was too ticked that my favorite
newsgroup wasn't available to me).. when I tried typing
"rec.crafts.textiles.yarn" in to find it, the note came up on the screen
again that said "There are no items which seem to match your filter
criteria". I searched through all the "options", etc... but couldn't find a
way to fix it. Just a second ago, I tried again with the same note popping
up... and this time I clicked on "Reset List", then typed
"rec.yarn.textiles.yarn" and THERE IT IS!!!!!!! )))))

Gemini
*doing a happy dance* and Casper is looking at me like I've lost my mind!
Okay, he's not FAR from the truth! LOL

Old December 29th 05, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi!
I am so glad for you! Just let your fingers fly when you type from there.
Best: Pirjo
Old December 29th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Gemini,

Oh, that's great news that you have the group back the way you are used
to it.

Higs,

Nora

Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM
OT sorta : Back home and back online - long Heather Cross Quilting 3 May 11th 04 03:45 AM
6x6 square exch,,,longish. Cher Yarn 44 January 20th 04 11:09 PM
Hi ya all...I'm back Cher Yarn 25 December 9th 03 05:37 PM
Liked Norma's and New RCTY site Angelicsong Yarn 19 November 8th 03 03:32 AM