Need help finding some clasps

Old March 25th 04, 03:22 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Default Need help finding some clasps

As the subject says, I need some help finding some clasps. 3 stranded
silver ones to be exact. I currently have some 3 strand box clasps which I
dislike. I have searched the links list, and can't find anything for the
life of me that I like. Does anyone know of a reputable dealer with a decent
selection of these, or have any other suggestions as to what I could use.

---------------------------
Marissa Undercofler -- Marissa's Creations
To see finished pieces:
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

Old March 25th 04, 06:42 PM
Sue Walker

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message

I have a ton of 3-strand tube clasps from Halstead, if you're interested.
LMK..

And I recently saw some 3-strand toggle clasps........
[but where............?] Maybe at http://www.trashcity.com
under Bali......? [That link - it could be trashcitybeads.com]
[Or I may have seen them at www.astralbeads.com]

Hope that helps! Sorry I'm so fuzzy on the details! :-}

Susan in VA

Old March 25th 04, 10:38 PM
lgreene

Barbara:
If Marissa doesn't need/want/take them, I could use a few. I have a
customer who really loves them, and I just don't keep them on hand.

lg

newbie on fastening clasps suz Beads 7 December 3rd 03 04:03 PM
Putting lampwork on clasps BeckiBead Beads 7 December 2nd 03 02:50 PM
Tube Clasps ellen Beads 0 October 6th 03 02:50 AM
Need help finding findings Jalynne Beads 11 September 29th 03 04:16 AM
New finding question Christina Peterson Beads 0 August 30th 03 11:01 PM