AD: New Auctions of my PolyClay

Old March 24th 04, 05:44 PM
E J Ralph

Default AD: New Auctions of my PolyClay

Hi People

I have been having fun with the Justbeads Free Listing week! Decided
to take a break from writing to list pretty much all my auction
inventory for the forseeable future, so once it is gone - its gone,
and until deadline is met - I won't be making too much more either!

Please take a look when you get a spare moment
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63443

Or do a search at Justbeads under my seller name "ejralph"

Best,
Emma

Old March 24th 04, 06:20 PM
Alison

Wow!!! I *love* that Illuminare line!!!

Thanks for sharing,
Alison

Old March 24th 04, 06:28 PM
E J Ralph

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:20:53 -0500, "Alison"
wrote:

Wow!!! I *love* that Illuminare line!!!

Thanks for sharing,
Alison

Thanks Alison!

Emma
Old March 24th 04, 09:35 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Your work is very beautiful.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 24th 04, 10:33 PM
E J Ralph

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:35:07 +1200, "Marisa Cappetta"
wrote:

Your work is very beautiful.

Thanks Marisa. That is very kind of you to say so.

Emma ;-)
Old March 24th 04, 11:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

Please take a look when you get a spare moment
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63443

Or do a search at Justbeads under my seller name "ejralph"

LOVELY!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 25th 04, 09:43 AM
Kandice Seeber

Really beautiful work!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 25th 04, 05:53 PM
Kimberly

E J Ralph wrote in message . ..
Hi People

I have been having fun with the Justbeads Free Listing week! Decided
to take a break from writing to list pretty much all my auction
inventory for the forseeable future, so once it is gone - its gone,
and until deadline is met - I won't be making too much more either!

Please take a look when you get a spare moment
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63443

Or do a search at Justbeads under my seller name "ejralph"

Best,
Emma

Those are beautiful! I have to admit, I love polymer clay beads! I
look at them a lot to get ideas for glass beads! Yours are lovely!
Why are you not going to be making much more?
Kimberly
Old March 25th 04, 09:16 PM
E J Ralph

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:43:52 -0800, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

Really beautiful work!!

Thanks to you both, Sooz and Kandice, nice ego strokes before bedtime
is always welcome!

Emma ;-)