Pics of Shirley's Beadwork

Old December 17th 03, 11:36 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Pics of Shirley's Beadwork

http://www.penguintrax.com/Shirley/

Enjoy!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old December 18th 03, 12:27 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:36:25 -0500, "Barbara Forbes-Lyons"
wrote:

http://www.penguintrax.com/Shirley/

Enjoy!

I did! Sure wish I could see the detail tho,
esp. on the pendants.....
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
~~ Albert Camus

Old December 18th 03, 07:09 AM
Shirley Shone

It seems to be a craze here in UK for what I call bar pendants. A strip
of metal set with stones. Made with base metals as well as silver and
gold.

So I decided to do something similar and came up with these after having
a play around.

The Swarovski crystals are 6mm and the beads around the edge are
delica's. I used fine wire instead of thread so they would be more
rigid.

I got an order for one and everyone seems to admire them for the sparkle
alone.

Shirley

In article , Barbara
Otterson writes

Old December 18th 03, 08:42 AM
bart j mendelson

Op Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:36:25 -0500 schreef "Barbara Forbes-Lyons"
:

http://www.penguintrax.com/Shirley/

Enjoy!

I like the red bracelet a lot, Shirley. Great work

Bart
you can send email to me using
mendelson-at-mendelson-dot-nl
www.mendelson.nl
Old December 18th 03, 06:20 PM
Shirley Shone

Thanks Bart.
Shirley

In article , bart j
mendelson writes

Old December 19th 03, 02:06 AM
mkahogan

Very nice work, Shirley.
KathyH

Old December 19th 03, 02:11 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:43:50 -0500, "Barbara Forbes-Lyons"
wrote:

I just uploaded a closeup shot of the pendants.

Much better! Now I can see! I couldn't figure
out what was above the pendants. Now I can tell
it's the chain... duh! Can even see the detail of
them, nice.

Old December 19th 03, 07:04 AM
Shirley Shone

Thank Kathy. They are easy to make.