Goodies

Old September 22nd 03, 06:44 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default Goodies

Taneres
http://snurl.com/2fby
fall -- http://snurl.com/2fbz

beau beads
http://snurl.com/2fc2

Two Sisters
Wow! http://snurl.com/2fc3

BeadDazzling
blue-green mirrored finish, simple but gorgeous
http://snurl.com/2fc9

Tobler
Oh my GOD!!! Haw haw haw! Check out the crowd at the bottom....
http://snurl.com/2fcc

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 22nd 03, 08:58 PM
Christina Peterson

So Bluetiful http://snurl.com/2fby

Oh and this by beau beads also

Beaddazzling is calling me http://snurl.com/2fc9

What darling doggies http://snurl.com/2fcc

Tina

Old September 22nd 03, 10:41 PM
starlia

I love the dog on the pumpkin. Reminds me of my chi, only she's blue.
Great list.

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Taneres
http://snurl.com/2fby
fall -- http://snurl.com/2fbz

beau beads
http://snurl.com/2fc2

Two Sisters
Wow! http://snurl.com/2fc3

BeadDazzling
blue-green mirrored finish, simple but gorgeous
http://snurl.com/2fc9

Tobler
Oh my GOD!!! Haw haw haw! Check out the crowd at the bottom....
http://snurl.com/2fcc

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 23rd 03, 02:21 AM
Cheryl

What darling doggies http://snurl.com/2fcc

I love Wendy Tobler's doggies because she doesn't make them cartoony.

OH MY GAWD
Wendy does it again - I love all the doggies!
KLUNK
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/