Take a look at these bags.

Old March 25th 04, 07:34 AM
Shirley Shone

Default Take a look at these bags.

I was surfing the net to see if I could get some ultra suede in UK. I
came up with this site with bags, some have beads on them.
Shirley

http://www/art-e-zine.co.uk/fbags.html
--
Shirley Shone

Old March 25th 04, 10:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

Fixed the link:
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/fbags.html

Very pretty!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 25th 04, 06:11 PM
Shirley Shone

I must be the dosyist so and so when it comes to writing URL's out.
Rename me as Queen of typo's
Shirley

In article , Kandice Seeber
writes
Fixed the link:

Old March 25th 04, 06:29 PM
Susan in VA

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message

Rename me as Queen of typo's

As if we *all* haven't done that! :-)
But do check out that site, everyone - - the
whole site. There is some *awesome* stuff
there, including some of those microscope slide
bits of art. :-)

http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk

Susan in VA

Old March 25th 04, 06:36 PM
Dr. Sooz

Did you know, Shirley, that artezine's site is on the Links List?
haw haw haw haw haw!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 25th 04, 07:17 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Swoon...I wish I could do stuff like that.

I really like the Albert Einstein bag!

Barbara

Old March 25th 04, 07:29 PM
Kalera Stratton

Those are sooo cooooool!!!!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old March 25th 04, 09:28 PM
Shirley Shone

I should have known you are one jump ahead of me. LOL need spring to
arrive to wash the cobwebs away.
Shirley

In article , Dr. Sooz
writes