*Easy to Access* Pat on the Hills Quilt

Old May 16th 04, 06:17 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
(Flossy) wrote:

Ok I don't know why I didn't think to put it straight on to my website but
hey
somedays the old grey matter just doesn't work. Now Ive gotten over my brain
fart you can access the quilt on pages 8 and 9 of The Gallery. If you wait
for
the images to load and then click on the image you get a big picture which
does
show the actual quilting.

www.flossy.net
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Oh my! The quilt itself is utterly gorgeous, but now that I can see the
quilting, it's even better! Wow!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old May 16th 04, 06:32 PM
Patti

Thank you all most sincerely for all the overwhelming comments. I share
here because I feel it is *my* 'guild', not with the intention of
boasting at all. Creativity is so new to me. I would have thought it
had all been knocked out of me through school and College. To find this
precious stream is so heart-warming and confidence building you would
hardly believe the difference in my attitude to life. Your kind and
generous reactions just make it all the more worthwhile.
I am not the first to say what a great group of people this is - and I
know I won't be the last.
Thank you very much indeed.
..
In article , Flossy
writes
Ok I don't know why I didn't think to put it straight on to my website but hey
somedays the old grey matter just doesn't work. Now Ive gotten over my brain
fart you can access the quilt on pages 8 and 9 of The Gallery. If you wait for
the images to load and then click on the image you get a big picture which does
show the actual quilting.

www.flossy.net
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 16th 04, 10:18 PM
Sharon Harper

Oh My GOD! I......Um......It's .......drooling and lost for words
I'm thoroughly humbled. Congratulations.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old May 17th 04, 02:49 AM
Dixie

Pat, you are a natural artist, your work is awesome.
Dixie.

When I give to you something I made with my hands I share my heart.

Old May 17th 04, 03:04 AM
..Mickie Swall..

Ok, what do you want in trade for the pattern? I love it!
Seriously, Patti, you should consider sending it in to a
magazine, they actually pay you to put them in! I can
supply some names at Quiltmaker and Quilter's Newsletter
if you are so inclined.
Mickie

"Patti" wrote in message ...
Thank you all most sincerely for all the overwhelming comments. I share
here because I feel it is *my* 'guild', not with the intention of
boasting at all. Creativity is so new to me. I would have thought it
had all been knocked out of me through school and College. To find this
precious stream is so heart-warming and confidence building you would
hardly believe the difference in my attitude to life. Your kind and
generous reactions just make it all the more worthwhile.
I am not the first to say what a great group of people this is - and I
know I won't be the last.
Thank you very much indeed.
.
In article , Flossy