OT- Celebrating...

Old October 19th 05, 11:52 PM
Julia in MN

Default OT- Celebrating...

five years since my lumpectomy, which was followed by radiation. My most
recent mammogram was good. I can quit taking the tamoxifen. Maybe that
will cut down on the hot flashes (which have become much less bothersome
over the years). Yippee!

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old October 20th 05, 12:36 AM
Toni Schneidt

That is worth celebrating!! I am dancing in the moonlight ( very bright here
in Indiana ) and singing with ya!!
Toni

Old October 20th 05, 12:51 AM
AliceW

Good for you, Julia! Now there's something to celebrate! The hot flashes
do end - eventually. I was on HRT when all the bad press came out about it
and when off of it. The hot flashes - or power surges as I like to call
them - were bad at times but eventually tapered off. I still get them when
I am really stressed, but they are less bothersome these days.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Julia in MN" wrote in message
news : five years since my lumpectomy, which was followed by radiation. My most
: recent mammogram was good. I can quit taking the tamoxifen. Maybe that
: will cut down on the hot flashes (which have become much less bothersome
: over the years). Yippee!
:
: Julia in MN
: --
: This message has been scanned for viruses by Norton Anti-Virus
:

Old October 20th 05, 01:20 AM
Kate Dicey

Julia in MN wrote:

five years since my lumpectomy, which was followed by radiation. My most
recent mammogram was good. I can quit taking the tamoxifen. Maybe that
will cut down on the hot flashes (which have become much less bothersome
over the years). Yippee!

Julia in MN

Yippe do da! Daning in the rain for ya!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 20th 05, 01:21 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Julia in MN wrote:

five years since my lumpectomy, which was followed by radiation. My most
recent mammogram was good. I can quit taking the tamoxifen. Maybe that
will cut down on the hot flashes (which have become much less bothersome
over the years). Yippee!

Julia in MN

Yippee, indeed, Julia! Woohoo! What an achievement!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 20th 05, 01:50 AM
Marlys in Indiana

How very wonderful for you. Can't dance all that well, but I'll do the
chair
wiggle/bounce for you. Hope that helps you celebrate. (Tee Hee!)
Marlys in Indiana

Old October 20th 05, 01:54 AM
Cheryl

Julia

BTDT - don't think of them as "hot flashes". They're "Power surges"!!
LOL

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau