Blankets for America

Old May 4th 04, 03:55 PM
Nicole

Default Blankets for America

http://www.blankets.grassrootsforamerica.us/

I wanted to tell you about a new group of people from all over the US
making blankets for children and adults who need some extra love and
support. Currently we are making blankets for children and preemies.
We will be working on projects for the Pine Ridge Reservation in SD
later in the summer. All skills and skill levels are welcome. It's a
wonderfully supportaive group of about 50 now. We are working on a
website and other outreach to grow our numbers. Please take a minute
to check out the link about to learn more.
Old May 4th 04, 07:33 PM
NoSpamo~

How about blankets for Iraqis and Afghani children whose parents have
been killed by lawless amerikans.

Old May 4th 04, 10:32 PM
handmaiden

Number one... how rude!
Number two:... If we were spending more time taking care of domestic
problems we wouldn't be there anyway.
No, I'm not bashing here, I have a good friend who's over there and his wife
who's a basket case here.
~handmaiden

ink.net...

Old May 5th 04, 12:30 AM
Pat in Virginia

Dear Handmaiden:
Pay no attention. Every time some one mentions making a blanket for an
American charity or soldier, and so on, usually some fool will pop in
and say something incredibly rude like this. Not many people, just a few
who pop up here now and then. But, hey, they could start the ball
rolling and sew those quilts they want to send!! Do they really want to
send blankets or just bash the USA? Waddayathink? I have my opinion.
PAT

handmaiden wrote:

Number one... how rude!
Number two:... If we were spending more time taking care of domestic
problems we wouldn't be there anyway.
No, I'm not bashing here, I have a good friend who's over there and his wife
who's a basket case here.
~handmaiden

ink.net...

Old May 5th 04, 12:41 AM
NoSpamo~

In honor of your opinion you should know that our group sends 100+
quilts each and every month to various Mosques in Afghanastan and Iraq
as well as Egypt to make very small amends for what amerika has done to
kill and mame others inorder to conquer and take the natural resources.
Please take your extra quilts and bundelings to your local Mosque and
they will forward them for you. That way you don't even have to pay
postage.

handmaiden wrote:

Number one... how rude!
Number two:... If we were spending more time taking care of domestic
problems we wouldn't be there anyway.
No, I'm not bashing here, I have a good friend who's over there and
his wife
who's a basket case here.
~handmaiden

ink.net...

Old May 5th 04, 12:52 AM
Mary in Oregon

I take care of people at home first..... maybe you should do the same. And
for me, home is USA

--
Mary
ink.net...

handmaiden wrote:

Number one... how rude!
Number two:... If we were spending more time taking care of domestic
problems we wouldn't be there anyway.
No, I'm not bashing here, I have a good friend who's over there and
his wife
who's a basket case here.
~handmaiden

ink.net...

Old May 5th 04, 01:18 AM
NoSpamo~

This is a global village. Your home is too narrow. Too amerikan.

Old May 5th 04, 01:24 AM
Mary in Oregon

My home is American...North American.... USA. And is very wide. I suggest
you learn to spell but then I wouldn't know if you elect to educate yourself
because I won't see further postings from you.

--
Mary
ink.net...

Old May 5th 04, 03:29 AM
NoSpamo~

Oh where is North American usa.
It is very wide and very stupid righto. Whilst you go about patting
yourself on the back for being an amerikan please try to make yourself
aware about how the Global Village feels about you amerikans who love to
kill, maim and torture innocent victims.

Old May 5th 04, 08:27 AM
handmaiden

The problem I see here is that you choose to lump all Americans in with a
small group of frankly outcast misfits. Well, that's like my saying that
all people who CHOOSE to make spelling errors are complete narrow minded
morons. Not all are, but of course there are exceptions to every rule.

~handmaiden

ink.net...