*whimpers* preeeeeetty beads..workday drool list.

Old October 22nd 04, 07:43 PM
Amber

Default *whimpers* preeeeeetty beads..workday drool list.

sitting here at my other job with little to do, I end up doing a lot
of ebay surfing just to look at beads.

what I've found so far:

and another one from that same seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

-Amber.
Old October 22nd 04, 07:50 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Nice selection, thanks for sharing!

Old October 22nd 04, 08:39 PM
starlia

ditto

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 22nd 04, 09:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

and another one from that same seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4935213

733&rd=1

~~~GLEEEB! babbling

Check THIS mutha out --- OH MY GOD.
http://snipurl.com/a00f KILL ME NOW! (My birthday is coming up -- I'm going
to be 50.....)

Toggle set by Heather Davis, too:
http://snipurl.com/a00o
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 22nd 04, 10:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

More cool stuff.

http://snipurl.com/a00y

http://snipurl.com/a013

Cool bracelet: http://snipurl.com/a01d

Too many bubbles, but awesome colors:
http://snipurl.com/a01h

http://snipurl.com/a01q
~~

Old October 23rd 04, 02:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooooh....Gina Stevens' beads are so fun to look at - she does wonderful
work. These are all yummy! May Lampwork's beads are always pretty, but her
auction layout can sometimes crash my browser.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 23rd 04, 01:14 PM
Kalera Stratton

weeping quietly from the sheer beauty of it

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 23rd 04, 01:15 PM