pottery tools wanted/ glass kiln wanted

Old September 19th 05, 03:14 AM
BOB SANDOVAL BOB SANDOVAL is offline
Junior Member

Location: Hanford ca. 93230
Send a message via ICQ to BOB SANDOVAL Send a message via AIM to BOB SANDOVAL Send a message via Yahoo to BOB SANDOVAL
Smile pottery tools wanted/ glass kiln wanted

Just starting out in pottery. So I'm at the point now that I need some tools. Anyone have any to sell?

Also looking for a glass kiln, sm.

new to this group.

regards, bob

Last edited by BOB SANDOVAL : September 19th 05 at 03:19 AM.
Old September 24th 05, 12:21 AM
dkat

http://sondahl.com/
I don't know if Brad Sondahl sells his tools but he did have a 'how to make
your own' page. If it isn't still there you might email him. There really
is very little that you need in the way of tools and everyone has their own
preferences.

http://www.7ceramic.com/accessories.html
http://www.bigceramicstore.com/
http://www.baileypottery.com/masterindex.htm#Tools

sell a wide assortment of tools. Making your own tools is easy and there
are plenty of places to get ideas. Though I have wires for cutting off the
pot that I have bought, my favorite wire is just really heavy fishing line
tied onto wood dowls or the guitar wire that has no handle at all - I have
lots of wires because like my glasses I can never find them when I need
them. I ask my dental hygienist for her cleaning tools when they have worn
down too much for her own use. They work just fine for my needs. I use my
old credit cards for scapers. I like my wood and rubber ribs too much to
replace them with the cards but you could.

http://www.bigceramicstore.com/Information/tip21.htm

and you can search www.ebay.com for pottery tools.

--
BOB SANDOVAL