OT t-shirt slogan needed

Old September 1st 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
barnyowl[_2_]

Default OT t-shirt slogan needed

"Men have 'em too!" is a thought provoking slogan for this type of cancer
walk - seems to work for a store like Lowe's? Barnyowl

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Five of my friends are members of the Lowe's team in the upcoming Quest
for a Cure walk. They need a slogan for their t-shirts. The local
school mascot is, of course, Gators. Have any of you participated in one
of these walks and had a slogan you'd share? Any bright ideas?
Last year's t-shirt said Boobs for a Cure. Apparently anything goes.
I've seen lots of very clever t-shirts from blood drives but just don't
have an idea how to help these breast cancer fund-raisers. Help, please.
Polly

Old September 2nd 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

*I wish you could have heard her laugh!* She asked if there was anything my
quilting friends couldn't do. No. Not that I know of. I told her to hang
on until CA and Alaska reported in. Polly

Old September 2nd 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

I like this one, Barny!

My contribution would be "Taking a Stand by Taking a Walk!"

Ginger in CA

Old September 2nd 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:01:39 -0500, Nana.Wilson wrote
(in article ):

Polly, my contribution would be...
"This one's for the 'GIRLS'!!!!"

Nana......me 'girls' are too big to go bra-less:-)

"

I like this one!

Maureen

Old September 4th 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jane[_2_]

How about
Say ''Ta Ta" to Breast Cancer ?

Jane in NE Ohio- rain clouds are giving a little relief from the heat, but
the humidity is ferocious.

Old September 4th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

LOL. Thank you, Jane. They will love that one. Polly

"Jane" wrote in message
How about
Say ''Ta Ta" to Breast Cancer ?

Jane in NE Ohio- rain clouds are giving a little relief from the heat, but
the humidity is ferocious.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Five of my friends are members of the Lowe's team in the upcoming Quest
for a Cure walk. They need a slogan for their t-shirts. The local
school mascot is, of course, Gators. Have any of you participated in one
of these walks and had a slogan you'd share? Any bright ideas?
Last year's t-shirt said Boobs for a Cure. Apparently anything goes.
I've seen lots of very clever t-shirts from blood drives but just don't
have an idea how to help these breast cancer fund-raisers. Help, please.
Polly

T-shirt Quilt--Need help!! Connie Einarson Quilting 6 August 21st 10 06:52 PM
HELP needed with T-Shirt printing Terry General Crafting 0 October 1st 08 05:18 AM
t-shirt Idahoqltr[_2_] Quilting 3 December 7th 07 02:47 AM
Doll shirt patterns/Dog shirt patterns [email protected] Sewing 5 June 24th 06 05:59 AM
Braided rug directions needed ~~ No Sew?? ** Also repair help Needed zwm General Crafting 0 July 24th 05 06:42 PM