Jinny Beyer show

Old May 27th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Jinny Beyer show

http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/shows.php/episode/601

TQS offered a free show with Jinny Beyer. Ragmop, you'll love her hand
work!
Roberta in D

Old May 29th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

I particularly remember the time she flew to I think it was Portland
and drove back cross country with her daughter in her old car with no
a/c hand piecing quilt blocks and the blocks blowing out the car
window! She was on the freeway just about 20 miles from my house.

Donna in Idaho

On Sun, 29 May 2011 08:56:20 +0200, "Tutu Haynes-Smart"
wrote:

I *do* remember that, Tutu! And it's great to see you here again.

Oh, I'm pretty much always here, just quiet:-)

Old May 29th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

By the time she made it back home and posted about their "adventures"
it was way too late to go look for blowing-around quilt blocks!

Now I live about 2 miles from the freeway - might have a better chance
if she wants to throw quilt blocks out the window again!

Donna in Idaho

On Sun, 29 May 2011 13:24:43 -0700, Sandy
wrote:

In article ,
Donna wrote:

I particularly remember the time she flew to I think it was Portland
and drove back cross country with her daughter in her old car with no
a/c hand piecing quilt blocks and the blocks blowing out the car
window! She was on the freeway just about 20 miles from my house.

Donna in Idaho

Did you find any of the blocks, Donna?

Old May 31st 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 27/05/2011 17:51, Roberta wrote:
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/shows.php/episode/601

TQS offered a free show with Jinny Beyer. Ragmop, you'll love her hand
work!
Roberta in D

Thank you

Janner
France

Jinny Beyer Dannielle Quilting 7 January 31st 10 04:35 PM
Jinny Beyer site Phyllis Nilsson Quilting 13 August 19th 05 11:24 PM
help locating Jinny Beyer fabrics online Kate G. Quilting 5 July 10th 04 02:21 AM
Jinny Beyer Tessellations BDS2pds Quilting 25 November 5th 03 11:53 AM
jinny beyer tessellations BDS2pds Quilting 2 November 1st 03 08:17 PM