Warm Wishes

Old May 27th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Warm Wishes

Thank you Lizzy for the reminder of Warm Wishes. Some striking stripes have
just jumped in my stash and I wondered what Ever was I going to do with
them. Yessss. Warm Wishes just might be the answer. I'll cut a trial
block and put it on the design wall. Your quilt for your Dad is wonderful;
wish I'd done that. Polly

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

Cute!

R/Sandy

On 5/26/11 4:36 AM, in article ,
"Lizzy Taylor" wrote:

The Warm Wishes quilt for my Dad is finally finished. It will be his
present for Father's Day next month. Pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13454123@N04/

Lizzy

Old May 27th 11, 05:22 AM
baamvo baamvo is offline
Junior Member

I just want to say that I like religious people. A lot of you are actually fun to be around with
Old May 27th 11, 09:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/05/2011 18:32, Louise in Iowa wrote:
Lizzy, that's a wonderful quilt for your dad. Love your quilting -
you're getting really good at it! And you used great colors. It's a
really nice gift.

Thank you everybody for the kind words. Another internet friend
described it as a "manly quilt". I think it is the colours that give
that effect.

Lizzy
Old May 27th 11, 10:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 26/05/2011 10:36, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
The Warm Wishes quilt for my Dad is finally finished. It will be his
present for Father's Day next month. Pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13454123@N04/

Lizzy

That is lovely: blokish but homey too. Full of love and comfort.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

PING RITA: Warm wishes quilt photos dealer83 Quilting 1 February 14th 10 08:21 PM
Warm Wishes Boca Jan Quilting 2 September 9th 07 11:35 PM
OT- warm wishes Toni Schneidt Quilting 4 November 30th 06 02:18 PM
ON and OT Warm Wishes Purtty Please Dawn in Alberta Quilting 16 October 2nd 03 11:48 PM
Thanks for the warm wishes Queen of Squishies Quilting 9 October 2nd 03 08:09 PM