Warm Wishes

Old May 26th 11, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default Warm Wishes

The Warm Wishes quilt for my Dad is finally finished. It will be his
present for Father's Day next month. Pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13454123@N04/

Lizzy
Old May 26th 11, 11:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Super focus fabric Lizzy; great overall effect.
Thanks for sharing. Your Dad will love it I'm sure.
..
In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old May 26th 11, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Lovely work, I am sure he will cherish it.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old May 26th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/05/2011 11:28, Pat S wrote:
Super focus fabric Lizzy; great overall effect.
Thanks for sharing. Your Dad will love it I'm sure.
.
In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
The Warm Wishes quilt for my Dad is finally finished. It will be his
present for Father's Day next month. Pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13454123@N04/

Thanks Pat. He was a science teacher before he retired so this focus
fabric just called out to be bought when I saw it.

Lizzy
Old May 26th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/05/2011 13:17, DiMa wrote:
Lovely work, I am sure he will cherish it.

Thanks Di. I started it a while ago and then when he was ill I couldn't
face working on it for some time. Now I have got it finished in time
for him to enjoy & use.

Lizzy

Old May 26th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I really like that swirly quilted heart -thanks for the view!
Roberta in D

Old May 26th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/05/2011 14:29, Roberta wrote:
I really like that swirly quilted heart -thanks for the view!
Roberta in D

The swirly heart was from a pack of continuous quilting designs by Mary
Covey.
http://www.martingale-pub.com/store/...Line_Vol_2.pdf

It was easy enough that I could do it in each block and it STILL
resemble a heart! My FMQ is improving slowly but surely.

Lizzy
Old May 26th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

Look great, good work! He will love it.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
dancing in the moonlight for ya
Old May 26th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Lizzy, that's a wonderful quilt for your dad. Love your quilting -
you're getting really good at it! And you used great colors. It's a
really nice gift.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old May 26th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Cute!

R/Sandy

On 5/26/11 4:36 AM, in article ,
"Lizzy Taylor" wrote:

The Warm Wishes quilt for my Dad is finally finished. It will be his
present for Father's Day next month. Pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13454123@N04/

Lizzy

PING RITA: Warm wishes quilt photos dealer83 Quilting 1 February 14th 10 08:21 PM
Warm Wishes Boca Jan Quilting 2 September 9th 07 11:35 PM
OT- warm wishes Toni Schneidt Quilting 4 November 30th 06 02:18 PM
ON and OT Warm Wishes Purtty Please Dawn in Alberta Quilting 16 October 2nd 03 11:48 PM
Thanks for the warm wishes Queen of Squishies Quilting 9 October 2nd 03 08:09 PM