AD: Mini update & my new Etsy shop

Old September 2nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

Default AD: Mini update & my new Etsy shop

Hey everyone! I know, I know...I've been MIA again, but I have a really good
reason...at least for the past week or so. My Mom's been here visiting from
Florida, so I was limiting my computer time so I could spend as much as time
as possible with her before she left. She just left yesterday and I already
miss her. I only get to see her a couple of times a year at most and this
last week just flew by. Plus Aiden's 3rd birthday was on Sunday and I
attempted my first homemade birthday cake....a Thomas the Tank Engine cake.
Very ambitious I know (didn't realize it then), but after that experience I
know I won't be doing that again any time soon...took forever! Good thing I
got lots of pics so Aiden can appreciate all my effort when he gets older.
LOL! I'll try to post some pics on my blog next week...

Today I've been busy trying to get things up in my new Etsy shop. I've been
working on turning some of my drawings into note cards...and they are now up
for sale on Etsy along with a finished "Inspired" focal pendant. Go check
'em out! Since I haven't been getting much of any time on the torch lately,
I decided I needed to find another creative outlet to try to generate some
income...something I could do with Aiden running around. That's how my
Original Art Print note cards were born. Hope you like them! I would love
to hear some feedback from ya'll on them.

My Etsy shop link:
http://spiglass.etsy.com

"Inspired" lampwork art glass focal bead pendant
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=402588

Beauty is - Original Art Print blank note cards (set of 2)
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=431912

Creating Yourself - Original Art Print blank note card
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=431994

Hugs to all! Thanks for your support!
--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry

My blog - http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My Etsy shop
http://spiglass.etsy.com

Old September 2nd 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Paulette,
Love the cards! I especially like your drawings, but also the
quotations you have chosen to go with them.
And, your lampwork bead/pendant is to die for!!
Good luck with your etsy shop.
I stayed home with my son, too, and started my jewelry design
business. It was a struggle sometimes, but I wouldn't trade that time
for anything in the world.

Patti

Old September 4th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Paulette Insall wrote:

Today I've been busy trying to get things up in my new Etsy shop. I've been
working on turning some of my drawings into note cards...and they are now up
for sale on Etsy along with a finished "Inspired" focal pendant. Go check
'em out! Since I haven't been getting much of any time on the torch lately,
I decided I needed to find another creative outlet to try to generate some
income...something I could do with Aiden running around. That's how my
Original Art Print note cards were born. Hope you like them! I would love
to hear some feedback from ya'll on them.

Wow, those cards are great!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 5th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default Mini update & my new Etsy shop

I LOVE the notecards!! I had to buy one - they are wonderful! The pendant
is gorgeous, too. ((((hugs))))

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net